Green Pro Clean Ltd

Commercial Kitchen Clean

Eviestevie

Tried posting a vid of it in action but some reason I'm struggling to upload anything keeps saying files to big for server?

Taxlossloz

@Eviestevie Your battery needs charging up too

Off topic but ... Does hypo kill moss ? Did block paving with it today but they did not want joints blasting out

Eviestevie
@Eviestevie Your battery needs charging up too

Off topic but ... Does hypo kill moss ? Did block paving with it today but they did not want joints blasting out

Why didn't they want the joints cleaning?

peter rogers

wat a w~~~er lol i thought thats what oven cleaners do with there dip tanks ??? put these in then

Eviestevie
Cos he's worried it will unstable the blocks

Block paving if laid correctly can support years of car traffic and the jointing sand which will have long gone and replaced with miss is mainly cosmetic and adds possibly block moving ever so slightly

When pressure washing blocks there is a technique and I never blast the turbo directly down into joints

I work across the paving at a angle taking the the crap out that way

If a customer is really fussy and worried I offer sika sand instead of normal kiln dried

This contains a weed killer but also sets like a mortar and will actually make a drive stronger then when laid

Taxlossloz

Well I hypod the hell out of it so will that kill the moss in joints

peter rogers

was talking to one of them when they doing it and they lay only 2 meters a day :o lol there all cememted into place and the foundations was pure concrete lol liftime time job

Taxlossloz
was talking to one of them when they doing it and they lay only 2 meters a day :o lol there all cememted into place and the foundations was pure concrete lol liftime time job

Hi Pete - I am trying but got no idea what your both your posts are on about !!! Are you on right thread ?

Eviestevie
Hi Pete - I am trying but got no idea what your both your posts are on about !!! Are you on right thread ?

Thought it was just me lol :whistle: