Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New website live!

My eyes were drawn to magnetic sweeping :specs. Just popping back to your site read all about it :thumbsup:
I have been given one by a friend who makes them, not had any work for it yet as I haven't advertised it.

@Njones has made the change over from my old website to the new one very simple and straight forward, he kept me in the loop throughout the whole build and was very easy and quick to respond to with mails, all in all I can highly recommend him and his service, now time will tell if we can get it ranking well on google /emoticons/biggrin.png

Cheers, think its a big improvement over the one I built myself with 1&1 and the on page SEO is leaps and bounds better, so can only see it performing far better on google.

Do like the magnetic sweeping idea, a cheap enough piece of kit and you could earn that back in the first job. May have to get one myself. /emoticons/smile.png
Yeah worth a go, like I say my friend runs a business making them and let me have an ex demo one to give it a go. Worth a try /emoticons/smile.png

Websites looking great. Be really interesting to hear if you get more customers because of it and if the seo makes a real difference.

The only small point I would make is to ask njones to make the logo slightly smaller on mobile as on my phone it can't sit adjacent to the menu button and so sits below and takes up alot of the screen space making it hard to read or see whats going on..only needs to be slightly smaller to fit. Here's a screenshot so you can see what I mean.

View attachment 5141

Websites looking great. Be really interesting to hear if you get more customers because of it and if the seo makes a real difference.
The only small point I would make is to ask njones to make the logo slightly smaller on mobile as on my phone it can't sit adjacent to the menu button and so sits below and takes up alot of the screen space making it hard to read or see whats going on..only needs to be slightly smaller to fit. Here's a screenshot so you can see what I mean.
Cheers for that /emoticons/smile.png

@Diwrnach i don't know if you can still change it, but might be worth you having photos with you in some kind of uniform. Maybe it's just me, but the jeans don't look too professional etc,

Hope this helps.

@Diwrnach i don't know if you can still change it, but might be worth you having photos with you in some kind of uniform. Maybe it's just me, but the jeans don't look too professional etc,
Hope this helps.
Jeans and logo polo shirt IS my uniform lol

Latest Posts

Back