Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

windowsurfer

Black diamond Rubber

keefo

Have the issues been fixed with the razr red rubbers that some people were having? I'm finding I'm having to change my other rubber after every other job now due to the frames I encounter. I think like one or two others like the last time I ordered them have found that the 36" lengths were better than 14". The only trouble is that they're expensive to ship.

Clisty1989
Have the issues been fixed with the razr red rubbers that some people were having? I'm finding I'm having to change my other rubber after every other job now due to the frames I encounter. I think like one or two others, last time I ordered them that the 36" lengths were better than 14". The only trouble is that they're expensive to ship.

My last lot if 36 inch was good, I'm not sure about the pre cut ones though

Eric Gilliand
My last lot if 36 inch was good, I'm not sure about the pre cut ones though

Just buy a lot of it in one hit :-) 36" sealed packs ...

Hawke
Have the issues been fixed with the razr red rubbers that some people were having? I'm finding I'm having to change my other rubber after every other job now due to the frames I encounter. I think like one or two others like the last time I ordered them have found that the 36" lengths were better than 14". The only trouble is that they're expensive to ship.

Just bought another batch and no problems so far. Last batch of 36 only had one bad strip.

Eric Gilliand
Eric how is performance of liquidator with the ends not cut. I've just got a liquidator

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Keefo is the guy who uses his cut square. I've always cut them at about a 30° angle and the performance is fine but the last few weeks I've gone back to cutting them as recommended. I actually think overall performance is easier to keep pedantically consistent if rubber is set up as recommended.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.