Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing company?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Diwrnach

Who are the guys to speak to? I know whizbiz is great but he is booked like a year in advance and Paul Dale who isn't that far from me but the same as above booked ages in advance.

Anyone else that comes recommended? I would do it myself and have a steady trickle of work coming in from facebook etc but looking at adding another day a week in time for winter when my other work slows down, and right now I just don't have the time to go leafleting or knocking so wouldn't mind bunging someone some cash and getting them to do it.

Any ideas?

Considering offering it to someone local and pay them double, but its the training so once again time....

you could try becky swan who targets commercial window cleaning or maybe she could recommen someone for domestic canvassing ,either way she has a good reputation on the forums

If i wasn't so busy I'd happily do it for the price of each first clean..

I'm just that good lol

I dunno if a gutter london accent and missing front tooth while waiting for it to heal for next 3 months before i can have a false one would go down well round your way Diwrnach

At the moment i say "ello sweetheart " with the biggest lisp ever as it is one of my top front 2 that is missing

Had it out last monday and the clot fell out on Tuesday

Apparently it happens about 5% of the time and leaves a hole that exposes the bone underneath and hurts like :turd:

It is called a "dry socket" and will kill for another few days yet until the hole fully closes and does the job the clot would have done

At the moment I'm on ibuprofen, cocodamol, benzocaine gel to numb it and a few polish beers

Gonna need to be healed by the 1st as am doing dry September and hitting the gym hard for the month to get back my fighting physique lol

Wife and son are off to wedding reception in a mo and i feel so rough i am not going. .sit on sofa with beer and chill methinks

Been hard to motivate myself on the windows this week with the pain and the weather and not sleeping well

Just take a week off the windows as holiday and constantly door knock for the week

Then play catchup

Had it out last monday and the clot fell out on TuesdayApparently it happens about 5% of the time and leaves a hole that exposes the bone underneath and hurts like :turd:

It is called a "dry socket" and will kill for another few days yet until the hole fully closes and does the job the clot would have done

At the moment I'm on ibuprofen, cocodamol, benzocaine gel to numb it and a few polish beers

Gonna need to be healed by the 1st as am doing dry September and hitting the gym hard for the month to get back my fighting physique lol
Teath are a nightmare had a really bad abscess once was aweful.

The experience (my understanding of it) having spoke to Whizz whilst he was in Wakefield, was that Wakefield is possibly an impossible sell (if there is such a thing)

He just said the knocking there was a total nightmare and an uphill fight all the way.

Don't know what the result was but I thought he worked on guaranteed value of work?

Would love to help but I don't think you can get my favorite Japanese beers in the valleys! :cheers:
I never got on with japanese beer

Give me a bishops finger any day ooh err missus

Teath are a nightmare had a really bad abscess once was aweful.
I had the front tooth out which was broken already so came out in 2 pieces then he said my wisdom tooth which was rotten and waiting to come out might as well come out at the same time

Very nice of the bloke as now i have the whole of the top of my mouth giving me gip

Seeing that the canvassing guys are so busy, and so many people are looking for canvassers (even tempted myself), I reckon theres more money in canvassing right now then there is in doing the cleaning.

Back