Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Full pressure washing setup

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eviestevie

rutland pumps Honda gx390 pressure washer with inter pump and reduction gearbox,easy start system.return to tank,15lpm

Dual feed suction hose with filter

20 metre high pressure hose

10 metre of high pressure hose

3 lances.1 lance with pa Italian turbo nozzle,1 with adjustable nozzle for rinsing wide jetting etc

1 brand new extra long lance with pa Italian turbo nozzle

Split valve fitted for two guns

Omni pole aero space 36 foot power pole with gutter attachment and roof cleaning attachment and 40 foot of hose and trigger this alone cost £600

Ik sprayers

4x3 metal storage shed

Loads of spares including fittings

The machine has just been serviced and looks and runs perfect

Only selling has have 2 machines already and will be contacting Ben at Rutland soon for a Thor 30lpm machine due to large snooping centre contract

Open to reasonable offers

Green I've inly had this machine few month I posted a pick of it when I bought it

It's paid for itself ten times over easily and makes easy work of anything

No way I'd sell but the new machine costing serious money so will go to that

If things keep going the way they are with the pressure washing il have a couple more for sale

I only started doing it properly this year and wow I have been fully booked now for months and am for the next few month.i only do it weekends but have been doin sat and sun every week now for months coz the money is so good!

I did 2 large cleans last week and let's say I earnt more in them 2 days then I've ever earnt in windows and I do good of the windows

You won't regret green if can get the work

@Eviestevie i love pressure washing as well mate, but I can't understand how you get so much work!? I envy your Pressure washing work load!!!!

I seem to only get the odd enquiry, and have had diddly squat since beginning of August...

@Eviestevie i love pressure washing as well mate, but I can't understand how you get so much work!? I envy your Pressure washing work load!!!!
I seem to only get the odd enquiry, and have had diddly squat since beginning of August...
Jake I only added it on this year,I'd got it my head to just earn what the machine etc cost in the first year so just another asset in the company but how wrong was I,the roof cleaning as well it's quite enjoyable and the money great

I remember you buying this, great deal to be had by someone.

I should really push the pressure washing a bit more myself, I've always done well out of it.

I made some good flyers up for the PW'ing eviestevie, prob best I been wait till spring to give them to all my customers! Hopefully next year I'll get loads of work, his year I've don't about 12 jobs, including two house roofs, and absolutely loved it, hope next year I'm as busy as you with it!

Not sure mate was going invite offers

The machine and all the bits pole etc has cost about 2400 so

It's all like new but if was to someone on here would let go cheaper than if was putting ebay

Back