Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tuffers

Is It Getting Past a Joke Now - Migrants Turning Up Left Right and Centre

Guest MrBump

Everybody who has dark skin or a muslim isn't an extremist! You think us in the western world are any better?! We invade the middle east all the time, iraq from both sides several times, palestine we turn a blind eye too, syria, etc. We go round bombing everyone ourselves but because we do it with suitcases and fancy planes that makes it ok?

And how can you say america is different because thats their mentality for self preservation, don't you think its the middle easts mentality for self preservation because america is gunning them up all the time?

We have not built up europe into the heaven it is without raping the rest of the world for its resources! You hate the middle east yet uses its oil. Hate africa yet eat all its food. Hate asia yet buy all its cheap goods. And europe constantly meddles in everyone elses affairs to keep everyone else third world and itself up top so it can continue its ways. Only a few decades ago europe itself was tearing itself apart!

Yes I think they would share with me. But it depends on the person not the religion. As far as I know daveyboy is white and european and he said he'd eat it to himself. Don't stereotype a whole culture fro a minorities actions, its easy to do both ways.

Guest MrBump

Whats wrong with france? Haha Peter you joker :P:D

Guest Jacob

And how can you say america is different because thats their mentality for self preservation, don't you think its the middle easts mentality for self preservation because america is gunning them up all the time?

but America is not gunning them Down in Sweden nor the swedes!! yet they shout, scream and throw granates like they are in the middeleast.

Jake

I agree with a lot of what your saying Mr bump,

It's a tough one because if our country was in disarray, and we were fleeing for our lives then we'd want the richer nations to help us out, think of your children, it would be awful,

At the same time I do believe Britain has lost its identity completly,but that's not just because of migration, that's because society has gone down hill massively, and that is almost exclusively down to the collapse in family's, children are messed up these days.

My mum is a school teacher, we'll retired this year, but she has seen a huge huge change in children since the divorce rate has gone up. Divorce destroys family's, then we wonder why the younger generations are growing up in a complete mess. Lack of discipline, lack of love, lack of fathers. Add to that the TV kids watch these days - it's a mess.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but it's plain to see, it starts in the family...

Don't all get offended, this is just my observations, and the observations from my mum who's been a teacher for over 40 years.

Society will continue to get worse in this country with or without migrants, that is gaurenteed..

Guest MrBump

Jakes totally agree. Both on parenting/divorce and tv :D

Jacob yes america goes around the middle east throwing grenades and bombing innocent people over there, same as muslims have done in sweden, only a hundreds times more and with bigger bombs and suits on. Then uses their oil money to pay american investors to rebuild it all.

In a similiar respect as Jake has just pointed out in our own country, it starts with upbringing, imagine growing up in a country that america and europe has been bombing and trashing your homes and killing innocents, how would you feel or act? Its amazing there are still so many genuine people left from these areas. Don't stereotype, wherever you are from I bet I could stereotype your whole country too

Guest MrBump

Ok sons first day at school I better go haha :D I'll let you guys continue this debate on whether we should let helpless desperate people, including children, die just because we stereotype their whole culture :eek:

Have a nice day :)

Guest SolarPanelCleaning
walking round our cities carrying on speaking in their own language, and not bothering to integrate.

I

Sounds like the English???????

Not long since you were beaten by English teachers for speaking Welsh in Wales!!!!!

There's so much I disagree with on this thread and hypocrisy and hyperbole, I just can't be arsed.

I've already had this debate on here, glad Mr bump has grabbed the batten.

Diwrnach

It's not hyperbole when British people are predicted to be a minority in their own country in the next 30 years.

Diwrnach

By the way the name for that is genocide, but it's fine because we are British and deserve it, all loving and caring and bending over backwards to help as long as not British.

Guest SolarPanelCleaning

You're denying your use of hyperbole with another hyperbolic statement???

Also:

genocide

ˈdʒɛnəsʌɪd/

noun

1. the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group.

Really?

Jimroot

I read 'genocide' here as a metaphor for native cultural/socioeconomic landslide

I think part of the crucial problem is a lack of soverenty to deal with the negative side of all social problems, whether it's extremism or poverty, anti social behaviour, outside the local shop, home grown or imported.

if people had to do hard work doing anything at all, litter picking, painting rails, helping OAPs, learn English, plant trees, sing the national anthem, get severe driving bans or deportation for idiotic driving, this would set a firm message to integrate or go home (to a local house or a different country)

Admittedly, it would be hard to do without ending up like an 80's SciFi B-movie

Guest MrBump

Woohoo SPC :D

Diwrnach aren't you most likely roman anyway? Isn't the queen german? Aren't most of the big business owners foreign too? All the footballers we covet? Musicians? And so on. Only the cornish are 'true' english. Personally I am from planet earth, not one 'country'. I feel ashamed of our local community, and by that I mean the uk, that so many are so selfish and unwilling to share and help. It doesn't matter if you like it or not, its the right thing to do. It sets a bad example for our children and only sets to exacerbate the current situation of closed mind thinking we have here by a rising majority, again exacerbated by the news (think who owns the news and what is their agenda). Everyones happy to take, take, take from all over the world and close their eyes to the consequences, but when it comes to holding out their own hand to give back a little, they put up a fence.

Not that it will matter for long anyway, apparently 35% of jobs will be taken by robots within the next decade and it won't be long until none of us have to work and then we'll all have plenty of time to settle our differences and get along. Hopefully the fact that our children are growing up in a multi-cultural society means they will be more open minded about the world and its inhabitants than this generation.

And jimroot I agree with you, I have been advocating it for decades, far longer than has recently been suggested by politicians, but not just for foreigners, for any here who doesn't work or is on benefits and so on. If you don't work for a business, you should work for society, like litter picking, helping the elderly etc. Nothing wrong with that at all :thumbsup: Doesn't mean we can't help those running for their lives though.

Jake

No point arguing lads, just do your best to bring your children up well, we can't stop migration, so no point arguing about it,

Dirwinch - I know you feel strongly about immigration, but if it was you and your family, what would you do? Probsbly flee the country!

I do think keeping Our country British is very important, it's sad to see it desolve, but that's just how it is, it'll only change more...

Diwrnach
Woohoo SPC :D

Diwrnach aren't you most likely roman anyway? Isn't the queen german? Aren't most of the big business owners foreign too? All the footballers we covet? Musicians? And so on. Only the cornish are 'true' english. Personally I am from planet earth, not one 'country'. I feel ashamed of our local community, and by that I mean the uk, that so many are so selfish and unwilling to share and help. It doesn't matter if you like it or not, its the right thing to do. It sets a bad example for our children and only sets to exacerbate the current situation of closed mind thinking we have here by a rising majority, again exacerbated by the news (think who owns the news and what is their agenda). Everyones happy to take, take, take from all over the world and close their eyes to the consequences, but when it comes to holding out their own hand to give back a little, they put up a fence.

Not that it will matter for long anyway, apparently 35% of jobs will be taken by robots within the next decade and it won't be long until none of us have to work and then we'll all have plenty of time to settle our differences and get along. Hopefully the fact that our children are growing up in a multi-cultural society means they will be more open minded about the world and its inhabitants than this generation.

And jimroot I agree with you, I have been advocating it for decades, far longer than has recently been suggested by politicians, but not just for foreigners, for any here who doesn't work or is on benefits and so on. If you don't work for a business, you should work for society, like litter picking, helping the elderly etc. Nothing wrong with that at all :thumbsup: Doesn't mean we can't help those running for their lives though.

Not Roman have heavy Celtic roots and Norse, the Queen being German is a fallacy her mother was Scottish going back generations.

All this though is irrelevant I have NOTHING against immigration or immigrants, nothing at all, I have a problem with MASS immigration that is effecting our nation its infrastructure its people and its way of life.

Diwrnach

Here is an Asian guy talking about it. It is a global issue, I am sorry it is not racist to want my own race to exist and flourish, black people can be proud of being black and good for them so they should be, why can't white people be proud? why is that instantly racist?

[media]

[/media]

peter rogers

thats the point @MrBump theres nothing wrong with france so ask urself why are they invading the channel tunnel and set up camp at Calais in there 1000s to leave a country that is good if not better than our own

the answer

they wont give them fcuking benifts

GET REAL MATE if you want a fair world go down the town centres and help the homeless out bring them into your home and help them get back on there feet

when the country is full of them this time next year mark my words

we will see some crazy ones do bigger and harder than 7/7 an 9/11

Tuffers

Charity starts at home!

GET REAL MATE if you want a fair world go down the town centres and help the homeless out bring them into your home and help them get back on there feet

Diwrnach

I have nothing against anyone of any creed or colour, but I also love white people, I am white European and like black people I will look after my own first, I am all for helping people in need but when it is detrimental to our own people it has gone too far, others need to help out.

Diwrnach

Little note I was homeless at 16 I got absolutely NO help whatsoever, if I had come from a foreign country I would of been laughing, but I didn't I was white and British and had to help my bloody self.

Guest boarcity

as I worked today I got to thinking about my earlier post suggesting a Roman Ampitheatre for the migrants to put on a real show. altho it was a kneejerk reaction idea ,I now bleve itd work really well. built as a theme park [possibly in an old quarry] ,im sure itd be ever so popular. Chariot racing starts daily at 10 a.m. and continues till noon,nobody is hurt in this altho theres a staged crash where a manakin is dragged under the wheels

a re-enactment of making a pyramid using 100s of men singing loudly and pulling on sisal ropes after lunch, bread making the pre Christ way etc .

if Richard Branson & gang happens to read this im sure he will rub his chin and say "yesss" , by jove I think you've got it"

armagh27

Not being funny guys but these immigrants work for £4 an hour so that's £8 an hour for 2 of them out of my £40 an hour income 8 hours a day 6 days a week so that's an income of £1920 a week which I pay out £384 which gives me a profit of £1536 for sitting on my arse admiring they quality workmanship can't beat it .............p.s

Only joking lol.. but nice if you can get it and there are plenty of people in are beloved country that are doing it.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.