Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

polzn bladz. Has he packed it in.

Dunner

Has he deleted his account on YouTube??

I looked to see if he had posted anything recently and no sign of him

Anyone know???

Thanks Mr Green for ya reply, I will have a look for it.

Shame that someone who spends so much time passing on tips can be knocked and

has to remove his vids.

Bloody shame Daveyboy

I am old school like thee but over the years tried to pick up tips to make life easy

and P & P has given me great tips poleing with a wagtail. With out him i would still be

taking me ladder inside to do high window or my Small A frame inside to bring them down.

The trolls and knockers are halfwits and this sums em up Davey

''The emptiest tin makes the loudest noise''

There is another thread all about it but in short he's downed the vids for a period due to a few too many trolls that will remain nameless!
We all hope to see him back on form soon!
Interesting. And I would think he did it because of his affiliation to Moerman. In his videos he'd previously discussed many makes and products, so my explanation was the Belgians wanted him to be publicly associated only with them.

But if it was because of trolls, I was completely wrong. The fact is there are really plenty of a*******s out here who abuse generous people like Bob.

Bob said wagtails were the best tool for use on a pole which i totally agree and i wouldn't have bought one if is wasn't for him recommending one

He also pointed out they have flaws which all tools have

They took exception to that which is pathetic

I wonder how many people bought their products from seeing Bob's vids

he should have set his vids up allowing no commenting. the legend Don the window cleaner [DONTWC channel name ] has his youtube vids set up that way. saves any aggro

I wouldn't have bought one!!! Bobs vids showed me what could be done.

I can not use a Wagtail in my hand either but could not work day to day without one.

The internet has transformed window cleaning and everyone can look

and see what is out there and how to use it better because of

people like Bob

Come back Bob if ya listening!!!!!

I miss them bloody great arms lol

The problem with pnb is hes too friendly and wants to help and answer everyones questions, i have nothing but respect for him.

And he isnt biased to moerman products, he uses whatever works best for him. Although clearly involved with moerman he doesnt really speak for them or push the products, he loves his wagtails too, sorbo and other

I thought his channel came down as it was being re branded via WCM

:mm: That's similar to what I've heard too :wondering:.......

....a problem with 'You-Tube' themselves, so videos taken down.....and will be re-uploaded through Lee Burbidge and his WCM video channel....

....all videos will now have the opening line of......:wait:......

.....'WE MADE THIS'..... ;-)...:giggle:.

I refuse to watch anything Led does on video as I can't be arsed to sit through 1 and a half minutes of..

'Look mummy, I made some pretty on the video!'

LEE LOOSE THE VANITY SHITE OPENING CREDITS WE DON'T CARE!

WE JUST WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO NOT HOW CLEVER YOU THINK YOU ARE!

He approached me and I said no. Because I like doing my own thing.

My issue is time. I have literally hundreds of videos I could make.

At the moment I have two things on trial from Gardiner. Alex has said I can make a video on one. Just not had bloody time.

Latest Posts

Back