Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

[SOLD] Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjamie

I have a 2 month old merlin for sale open to sensible offers View attachment 5324 description from website I bought it from ....

Pentair PRF-RO (replacement to the Merlin RO system) Pentair PRF-RO (replacement to the Merlin RO system)

The PRF-RO, the replacement to the Merlin RO system, has been designed to meet the requirements for smaller, more robust RO systems without any reduction in performance. Membranes, cartridge and all componentry locate into a manifold that makes the PRF-RO a third smaller in size, with just three simple push-fitting connections colour-coded for absolute simplicity.

Incorporating two high-flow membrane elements in series to produce an average of 1.9 lpm of purified water, protected by an all new carbon impregnated fibredyne pre-filter delivering twice the loading capacity, up from 19,000 to 38,000 litres. With the concentrate from one element being channelled through the second, the waste water is reduced by approximately 75% compared to conventional systems.

Up to 2,600 litres per day of on-demand purified water without the need for water storage

Works on mains pressure (2.8 bar+) requiring no pump or electricity for most applications

No good at making offers though I nearly had one of these off ebay last week, what are you looking for?

No good at making offers though I nearly had one of these off ebay last week, what are you looking for?
I'm as bad as you! that's y I put it down as offers, well it's on eBay £150 or offers

And I put it on as bidding as well at £32 I think

Item number 221883154556

I need to take some better pictures off it

I'll have to see what the accountant (wife) says, would really like it but bad timing as we just forked out for canvassing and also looking at a new pole as mines buggered.....

Would really like this though.....

I'll have to see what the accountant (wife) says, would really like it but bad timing as we just forked out for canvassing and also looking at a new pole as mines buggered.....
Would really like this though.....
No need to worry about the accountant ... Lol what you done with the canvassing ?

Well soon be winter so won't see as many window cleaners about, seem to disappear in the winter then we get to pick up there jobs happy days !

Well soon be winter so won't see as many window cleaners about, seem to disappear in the winter then we get to pick up there jobs happy days !
Yeah true that!

And mrs just got back seems the cupboard is bare at the minute, would really like this as well, never mind, hope the auction goes well, if we find some spare cash will have a bid /emoticons/smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back