Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning round Whitton/Twickenham

KieMan

This is the CREAM of rounds, based in affluent Whitton the £1,100 of work is covered by just 8 roads in under a mile radius, house prices range start from £15 to £30, each road averages around £150 & many of the house's are next door to each other. Round takes me 4 days (one man) to complete by WFP (average £300 per day takings). 95% pay cash on day as are either retired or have children so are in & rest paying online. All loyal pleasant customers who are used to cleans all year all weathers on 6 weekly cycle no question's asked. I took it over 2 years ago from the previous window cleaner who had it for 8 years so customer will not mind a change over. Can be done either WFP or Traditional, I'm selling as I've built my round up nearer to my home and Whitton is a two hour commute for me. I Have customers names address phone numbers etc and will introduce buyer to all customers. Plenty of The usual extra jobs gutter cleans, facia's conservatory roof bringing ££££'s extra per year. In no rush to sell as quality work so please don't contact with silly offers. This is NOT a franchise this is a genuine established window cleaning round being sold by a genuine window cleaner. Price wanted is £7,500 I know that is just over 6.5x value and people my say it's expensive, I understand that and if no one is interest at that price I will just carry on doing it as I generally think this work could not be canvassed again with the influx of "new" window cleaners. If interested Direct Message me your details. Many thanks

This is the CREAM of rounds, based in affluent Whitton the £1,100 of work is covered by just 8 roads in under a mile radius, house prices range start from £15 to £30, each road averages around £150 & many of the house's are next door to each other. Round takes me 4 days (one man) to complete by WFP (average £300 per day takings). 95% pay cash on day as are either retired or have children so are in & rest paying online. All loyal pleasant customers who are used to cleans all year all weathers on 6 weekly cycle no question's asked. I took it over 2 years ago from the previous window cleaner who had it for 8 years so customer will not mind a change over. Can be done either WFP or Traditional, I'm selling as I've built my round up nearer to my home and Whitton is a two hour commute for me. I Have customers names address phone numbers etc and will introduce buyer to all customers. Plenty of The usual extra jobs gutter cleans, facia's conservatory roof bringing ££££'s extra per year. In no rush to sell as quality work so please don't contact with silly offers. This is NOT a franchise this is a genuine established window cleaning round being sold by a genuine window cleaner. Price wanted is £7,500 I know that is just over 6.5x value and people my say it's expensive, I understand that and if no one is interest at that price I will just carry on doing it as I generally think this work could not be canvassed again with the influx of "new" window cleaners. If interested Direct Message me your details. Many thanks
Hi

Is this round still for sale?

Igor

Hi, is this round still for sale?

I have been working as a wfp window cleaner for 8 years and want to go out on my own, this would be an ideal start for me.

Howard. 07876503916

Hi text me on 07966425987 jason

If still available

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back