Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

HELP NEEDED . . CONTROLLER NOT WORKING???

WCF

Help Support WCF:

H

Hunty

Hi all, so I finished my DIY trolley yesterday, was all mr bertie big bolls and happy turned on and all worked :thumbsup::thumbsup:

so my problem is when I turn off by my switch the flo controller turns off and you need to press the controller to turn back on, so if I use a remote (though not installed that yet) it will be pointless as I will need to go and turn it back on by the controller!!!

Also when using a tap on my pole it sometimes says de (dead end) so I again need to go and reset the setup to get working again, is there a way of bypassing these things or is my controller knackered, if it is I have drilled holes through it to do trolley (and thank you @jimmyboots as I used your instructions as a guideline :thumbsup: )

Hi mate. I dont know how you have wired up, but if you are thinking of using a remote, you will be leaving your manual switch turned on all the time and controlling the system by remote. That's what the remote is for....or am I missing something.

As far as the controller saying DE, you have to collaborate it with your system. I Dont know what controller you are using though.

Thanks for the response, jimmyboots the switch is still needed else you can't turn the controller off, since I fitted the remote it will now pause the flow controller, but with out and using a tap it will say de which the instructions says dead end,

Tuffers, I did at first but then I had it all working (calibrated as well) and when I turned the tap off it went to de and again I have to press the controller button to fix.

It does seem to be resolved now I am using remote but would like to fix issue just in case remote unavailable for any reason.

Thanks for your time lads and the help, any further ideas?

Back