Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning Rendering

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clearview Lee

Hi there...

I have a large job of posh apartments, and they've just asked me if the white rendering that surrounds the whole building can somehow be cleaned as it's starting to look a bit grubby.

Any ideas, folks??

I dunno if that's gonna be a bit too powerful. I'd feel okay to use it on a standard wall, but not 100% on using it onrendering all over the building, with windows, and luxury plantations about. The building is only about 4 years old, so not heavy duty grime. More kinda dust build up, and the sort of thing for these custy's to spend some of their piled up money on, if u catch my drift!

not too long ago i had to clean front of a house that was painted render . just scrubbed it with a soapy applicator came up a treat

If needed. Just use what ever is easiest. If youare planning to do a lot of this then a WFP setup or maybe a backpack is the way to go.
Its a BIG job. Windows with pole takes me just over a day, so god knows how long this is gonna take!! So just wanna be well equipped and know what I'm doing and know what I'm talking about before I contact them tomorrow. I have WFP, but was wondering if to hire a pressure washer instead, that's all....

Did you then wfp it down?
no, im trad only . i thought i was going to have to hose the house down to wash green off after the scrub but in the end just wiped over with scrim . that makes it sound long winded but it was surprisingly quick

Latest Posts

Back