Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

What's your favorite squeegee?

Guest rodanglee

I use unger ergotec with stainless channel, although I must say the old brass ettore squeegees still seem to be a better weight & balance - just not as robust (i must have got through dozens of the old channels after I had dropped/bent/straightened/bent....... them)

Guest barbara1taylor

I like the Purlex red handle and stainless channel for the same reason as flipfast,I've still managed to bend.

Yes, I use the same one like you :D I'm happy of fact I use it :)

• 2 months later...
Guest colinvansmith

I have the spc super squeggee, amazing squeggee would never think bout using anything else now, don't get to use it often now because of wfp only occasionally when doing insides :(

• 4 months later...
Guest ClearVue Solutions

Under ergotec, fab squeegee. I use th XL handle, I find that this has a better weight distribution and leaves your hand further away from the glass and gives me a better angle.

I can make a single blade last 3/4 days. But most of my mates go through one a day. Hope that helps.

the first squeegee I brought was a 10 inch ErgoTec Ninja Squeegee. I just could not get on with it....seemed **** to me, but maybe it was the way I was using it, being a novice. I now have a 12 inch SPC 3 X 4 Adjustable which is the bees knees!. I am beginning to think I need a larger one though...for the bigger windows

Guest colinvansmith

the first squeegee I brought was a 10 inch ErgoTec Ninja Squeegee. I just could not get on with it....seemed **** to me, but maybe it was the way I was using it, being a novice. I now have a 12 inch SPC 3 X 4 Adjustable which is the bees knees!. I am beginning to think I need a larger one though...for the bigger windows

18inch spc is the bomb

Being relatively new to window cleaning, I just use my 12inch SPC. I cant help thinking that I need a larger squeegee for the bigger windows. Do all you experienced guys have squeegees of differening sizes and what would be the largest you would use for domestic?...I notice Col uses an i8 incher.

Being relatively new to window cleaning, I just use my 12inch SPC. I cant help thinking that I need a larger squeegee for the bigger windows. Do all you experienced guys have squeegees of differening sizes and what would be the largest you would use for domestic?...I notice Col uses an i8 incher.

I use a 12 inch for my main squeegee, plus a 4 inch I have hooked onto my pouch for smaller strips of glass. I do have larger squeegee in the van, but they are very rarely used. I do plenty of shop windows as well using a 12 inch squeegee. Although a larger squeegee might be more suited for shops, a foot long squeegee tends to suit every occasion, were as the large blades would only be a time saver on the one or two larger windows.

The problem, with constantly switching between different sizes is it is a time waster, and you are also going to have to buy loads of different sizes when you need to replace the rubbers.

Where as I just a buy a box of 25 rubbers which saves me a little bit of money for buying in bulk, and just cut one of two of them, to replace the 4 inch squeegee with a glass sSwear word!per.

Everyone is different though I guess, if I was doing shops all the time I would probably use a large squeegee, but I am mostly residential, so that's what suits me best.

14in and a 6in both unger ergotec with unger hard rubber.

I've tried pullex, ettore, brass, plastic, stainless and every combo of squeegee rubber and size. but I've stuck with my 2 ungers for the past 4 years and I can't find better, I'm not saying they are the best but it what works best for me.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.