Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

petrol pressure washer oil

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark

what oil do you put in your pressure washer.will semi synthetic motor oil 15w-40 be ok.im not sure. jetmac forgot to put some in.any links please.

Yeah they "forgot" with mine too. Knowing what I know now I would use it without oil to burn out the motor, and then send it back.

email him through ebay nd leave a message on his feedback, keep him on his toes, these washers arent cheap
I emailed through ebay with a servicing issue and they didnt even bother replying. That, the oil issue, the fact that they bodged up a leak on the inlet, and the fact that they don't standby thier product enough to help with a simple enquiery- I won't be buying from them again. I'm not too far from Rutland so I'll be buying one of thiers next time.

were from tuffers?thanx
Hes on his hols at the moment mate, but I got mine from a place that sells lawnmowers and the like. Its a general multigrade oils so it should be easy to come by.

I emailed through ebay with a servicing issue and they didnt even bother replying. That, the oil issue, the fact that they bodged up a leak on the inlet, and the fact that they don't standby thier product enough to help with a simple enquiery- I won't be buying from them again. I'm not too far from Rutland so I'll be buying one of thiers next time.
Agree here go with Rutland My machine is faultless and he got it me ready to rumble with all my lances nozzles etc why people why the bother with jet Mac not sure no cheaper based out off the country with horrendous customer service

what oil do you put in your pressure washer.will semi synthetic motor oil 15w-40 be ok.im not sure. jetmac forgot to put some in.any links please.
Hi mark is it engine oil or pump and gearbox as well?

If the machine has been shipped then the usually do not come filled with oil but this should have been explained they can't send them with oil in transport

Hi mark is it engine oil or pump and gearbox as well?If the machine has been shipped then the usually do not come filled with oil but this should have been explained they can't send them with oil in transport
Live n learn mate. If the advert is the same as it was when I bought it was saying that they would send a bottle out with it if I remember right.

Live n learn mate. If the advert is the same as it was when I bought it was saying that they would send a bottle out with it if I remember right.
That's what they usually do tolish

What machine is it mark engine etc

I might be able to help

lincon I mean.jet mac uses 15w-40 oil.like tuffers said I think 10w-40 should do the job.b&q sell the mountfield oil 10w-40.

can you let your pressure washer run- to test it. without being connected to a water supply?

Evening boys and girls /emoticons/smile.png

Engine wise any petrol grade oil you could put in your petrol car 10w-40 10w-30 won't make a jot of difference! Yes if we were in siberia but not here.

As far as companies not oiling its been happening a lot recently. The engines should not be shipped oiled but some times we send them oiled up - unless the pallet gets tipped upside down no one would know - if they do go out dry we send 2 litres of oil - 1 to fill with one to top up. To say you have run out is bolls no ones ever more than 10-20 mins from an petrol station / car garage. And we buy 200 litre barrel & a pallet of 1L tubs no chance of running out.

Enjoy your weekend oil hunt! /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back