Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

8 Weekly only?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

SPCleaning

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would run this past you.

75% of my customers are 6 weekly (But I am always late)

10% are 8 weekly

10% are 12 weekly

5% are odds and ends Monthly or big jobs at 16 weekly etc

I am considering do a 8 weekly only service. Take it or leave it.

What do you think. It can be a headache when 6,8 and 12 weekly jobs fall, by chance on the same day.

If you can do it and still remain busy, which it sounds like you will, then I think you will be on to a winner. By the time you get round to them they will be begging for your services.

Have just put all mine on 8 weekly. Haven't told em as dont even think there notice. Good time to do it with winter round the corner. Easy to manage as well. Have put my 4 weeklys (they won't shift) on one rota to.

What about 6 weekly take it or leave it seeing as 75% of your jobs are in that bracket and means you won't take a pay cut?

me gone....on demand only as ...I got too much to do at home...

trouble is ...they keep demanding me.....oh feck...still....will they demand me so much in the rain....hmmmm:D

I guess it depends on where your at with your business, I am building up a 4 weekly round with the odd few slipping the net as requested 8 weekly only so I agreed to them, I am trying to reach a target amount on 4 weekly then just hope to retain them all and keep it simple. For any that drop out or **** me about, replace with new.

I guess it depends on where your at with your business, I am building up a 4 weekly round with the odd few slipping the net as requested 8 weekly only so I agreed to them, I am trying to reach a target amount on 4 weekly then just hope to retain them all and keep it simple. For any that drop out or **** me about, replace with new.
im the same as you I have a handful of bi monthly customers but don't really like to entertain it.

I had an e-mail today saying can we skip some months if we want?

I replied, "we only have monthly customers on our round, if we get messed around or turned away we do not go back to these people as it is not worth our time or effort, Thanks Matt"

I am yet to here any thing back, The statement "can we skip months" kind of nailed the coffin shut of this person being a reliable source of income and a benefit to my round.

í have just counted my custys up and by far 8 weekly is the biggest percentage of my regular custys, been looking into offer a 8 weekly service to resi Work for some time, and keep the odd round for the few 4 weekly. it would mean probaly losing the 12 weeky but it would make so much easier to manage the rest and future Work because i get hit by the cluster every 3 month.

Another bonus to having longer frequency is that you can charge more per clean, and its not necassarily related to how much extra time/effort you need to put in. My three monthly cleans don't feel much different to monthly cleans, yet I charge approx 30% more.

that would be a bonus to although i am beliver of simplicity so i have one Price for one service, going to a single round of 8 weekly would add to my concept of one service, one Price, one interval. going to build this to full extent in 2016. Beliving that making it as simple as possible for the custy will convert them quicker and easier as a customer because they know what they get.

Another bonus to having longer frequency is that you can charge more per clean, and its not necassarily related to how much extra time/effort you need to put in. My three monthly cleans don't feel much different to monthly cleans, yet I charge approx 30% more.
Bugger that old chap!....NO,,that's not an instruction...put that pensioner down NOW! Monthly x1 Bi monthly x 1.5 Quarterly x 2. Get a bleedin' grip ! Have confidence......

Latest Posts

Back