Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

£170 ish per month round S.Manchester.6 hours approx £1500 ono

nick666

Traditional- bad payers weeded out.My main business is gutter cleaning and repair.This has become a distraction.Will grow round if you want-I am canvassing for gutters so easy to add on windowsNick 07963 588155.Round needs doing this week

Nearly 10x **** off! /emoticons/tongue.png

So you want someone to work a whole year for free essentially?!

Jesus!! that is a fair wack for £170 worth of work. Better off findin it yaself fella's!

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Window Cleaning Forums

Traditional- bad payers weeded out.My main business is gutter cleaning and repair.This has become a distraction.Will grow round if you want-I am canvassing for gutters so easy to add on windowsNick 07963 588155.Round needs doing this week
Stupid price. A 3rd of your asking is more realistic.

I have a £10 house..anyone want it for 12 grand?? Bargain

Will grow your round if you want as long as you want to work for free until the day you die

Any takers?

I have a £10 house..anyone want it for 12 grand?? BargainWill grow your round if you want as long as you want to work for free until the day you die

Any takers?
Might be interested in this @daveyboy1 would I be able to wfp it?

No i have a special arrangement where i abseil from the gutter and use 2 rags

No i have a special arrangement where i abseil from the gutter and use 2 rags
I will crunch some figures and get back to you then, seems a bargain if your going to grow my round while walking around too! Best get myself some ropes :windowcleaner:

You're all welcome to make an offer.-I also am doing a course on negotiation"Negotiation for numpties-how to avoid paying full price for anything without looking an ****"Its one day course and a £1000 :)

You're all welcome to make an offer.-I also am doing a course on negotiation"Negotiation for numpties-how to avoid paying full price for anything without looking an ****"Its one day course and a £1000 /emoticons/smile.png
Told ya.

some folk spend far more on all sorts of sh/te . dont lower yer price fellah just advertize it more places online would be my tip

hey up it be a free market but...

as for the course ...well...yep...

I want the free t shirt..

Im collecting them...

going on ebay soon ...

got a blue one ....and oh a green one...and a 666 well suppose that be a red one....hey me like the red one but the devils in the detail...

bloody tomsk...:rofl:

Nick666.

I live in Manchester. When selling rounds in the past if domestic I got between 4-1 or 5-1 (£680 to £850) for that amount of work.

If you get nearly 9 - 1 for your work good luck to you. Hold out for the price your happy with its your round. But if you do sell it for that much tell me who you sold it to please. Alan

some folk spend far more on all sorts of sh/te . dont lower yer price fellah just advertize it more places online would be my tip
Thanks for that advice-wish I had seen it before selling however got a good price we were both happy with:) Having sold out my "Negotiation for Numpties" course I am am now doing a follow up "Negotiation for Naysayers" at £2000 for the day.All the naysayers can have a 10% discount:)

Back