Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anybody use roundpartner?

Luke Barnard

I use Roundpartner to manage my business and have been having troubles the last couple of days with the mobile site displaying an "invalid security certificate". Anybody else have problems or know anything about this? It keeps warning me about hackers, etc amd I'm getting a little concerned....

I used round partner when I first started but then I thought about how much I would be paying per year continuously. So I changed over to round tracker v4 pro. It's not online and can't use it on the go (unless you uploaded it to the cloud and opened it up in excel with an Internet connection). I paid £37 and that's it. I'm getting my head around it and it's proving to be really good /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used round partner when I first started but then I thought about how much I would be paying per year continuously. So I changed over to round tracker v4 pro. It's not online and can't use it on the go (unless you uploaded it to the cloud and opened it up in excel with an Internet connection). I paid £37 and that's it. I'm getting my head around it and it's proving to be really good /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes it does cost a bit but I find it so simple to keep track of things whilst I'm working. I log each job and payment as I go, add any new customers there and then on my phone, if a customer wants to change something or book in another service I can do it there and then also. Don't think I could be on and off my computer each evening and printing a list of the following days jobs, I'm just too lazy now.

Yeah appears to be up and running as normal this morning...perhaps they were just doing some maintenance on the site over the weekend.

Just worried me a bit as I've not backed up my customer data in a while and didn't want to loose all the info on recent new customers, etc.

Wonder what the tax man would say if you had to "estimate" your earnings due to losing info from a service like roundpartner???

Back