Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whos cleared these out before?

Neil

Been asked to put a quote in on these gutters for a flat roof but wouldn't know what **** to do lol
a63d1f7459493a2c70592ec46526a820.jpg
775b6c3d7f52022771ef77731e6949e7.jpg
c181d5dbaf8d17a0fa85e8794492ecd5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never seen one of those, but it can't be that hard mate. If it doesnt just pull out, then just be sure to have a socket set handy as its probably held together by those bolts.

Was thinking it wouldn't be too hard but what if there's stuff wedged in and wonder how deep they go in to the roof

Was thinking it wouldn't be too hard but what if there's stuff wedged in and wonder how deep they go in to the roof

Unless you've specifically agreed to clear the down pipe then I wouldnt even bother messing with it. I would just pull out all the rubbish and then give it a good clean. Always best to limit your liability by not undoing stuff if you can avoid it.

I really haven't got a clue what to charge as it looks like a 10 min job but it's in the heart of London so congestion charge as well , I do the windows on the office block below (did them yesterday) but they can't wait 2 more months to get the drains cleared as its causing leaks in there roof

Cost of a new roof because of leaks? £ Thousands.

£300 for your day to go and clear all the guttering (with a waiver in hand that if the roof still leaks once the gutters are cleared you are not liable in the slightest) worth a go.

Just my opinion.

Email the company at the web site I posted above, send them the pic you posted and ask if there is any special requirements for clearing and cleaning.

Cost of a new roof because of leaks? £ Thousands.
£300 for your day to go and clear all the guttering (with a waiver in hand that if the roof still leaks once the gutters are cleared you are not liable in the slightest) worth a go.

Just my opinion.

Email the company at the web site I posted above, send them the pic you posted and ask if there is any special requirements for clearing and cleaning.
Top man green Your on par for what I said to them, I went in at £350 and in the quote was to clear debris that I can see from lifting the caps off and clearing moss off the flat roof [emoji106] that way I'm covered because I haven't said I would do anything else [emoji106]

Back