Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What the best setup for Harris pole?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

W

willywindows

What's the best setup for Harris pole system?

Angle adaptor or goose neck and what brush to add to the system- Gardiners sill brush???

a windy down my streets got a 25ft one he said its ok but a bit heavy at full stretch

That's a good starter pole Im going to get one at that price, I can't afford the posh slx/clx thing just yet.

Great price and i think i going to order one but at the moment i am making mark m video pole as i already have everything except brush

have a look on ebay for a brush i got a new brodex one for a tenner on a auction

That's a good starter pole Im going to get one at that price, I can't afford the posh slx/clx thing just yet.
its what i was gonna get until i see the harris pole thing on you tube only reason i made one was because i already had a pole i saved from the skip on a building site I was on once lol

i would not order a bayersan pole

look at the working reach of a 22 ft £83.95 1.9kg ok free second brush i think i would pay £9 more and get a gardiner pole half the weight ok no bush but a very good pole

That's all u have on my Harris is a brodex brush £12 eBay with all tube and a gooseneck bargain.

If like me you only use every now and again your Harris pole does the job you want it to. Why spend £55 on another pole when that £55 can go towards this cix that you want. My Harris pole is very light and reaches all the windows I need it to & cost about £30. Will use it until I can afford a good? Pole but while 90./' trad my homemade Harris pole and me will stay partners for a while lol.

the harris are a little bit cheaper with out the brush but this one comes with 2 brushes so gives you that little bit more for the extra couple of quid

haris pole 15

bently brush (for the thread) 5

angle adapter 6

10m hose 10

rectus 21, 5 quid

glue or self tapping screws 3 quid

total 44 pound

that other pole is 55 inc p&p with 2 brushes

can work out cheaper if youve got a few of the bits lying around especialy the pole

£20 for pole, Harris broom handle and connectors from b&q.

£13 for 30mtrs yellow 5mm hose or £8 for 15mtrs

That's £28 give or take a quid for the pole.

Brush is your pref but I got 2 for £12. Ok not the greatest but do the job fine with no complaints yet! That's 2 poles for £68 which work great & are fine if you use just a backpack or trolley and they do no lesser job then the cheapest ones on the market. Just my opinion chaps.

Brush is your pref but I got 2 for £12. Ok not the greatest but do the job fine with no complaints yet! That's 2 poles for £68 which work great & are fine if you use just a backpack or trolley and they do no lesser job then the cheapest ones on the market. Just my opinion chaps.
do u use angle adapters with ures ?

never thought about using the short pole to make a smaller wfp for bottoms clever thinking

Yes I do. Forgot about them. My apologies . Just checked I got two for £3 off a friend just the little ones. I also did make one with the 2 mtr pole for downstairs but to be honest the normal pole is fine for downstairs but that's me being lazy & can't be bothered to get it out lol

do u use angle adapters with ures ?

never thought about using the short pole to make a smaller wfp for bottoms clever thinking

Latest Posts

Back