Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Your job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i do gutter cleans and jet washing also do the odd joinery job. im thinking about setting up for just gutters like repairs cleans and replacement and just have a few windows like you for a guaranteed income

Windows

Gutters & repairs

PVC fascia, conservatories

Power washing

Have had loads of painting jobs and use to have a small gardening run but packed that in.

I've had such a good response to my caravan cleaning offers, I'm thinking do that as a totally different business and windows as another, see how the next 6 month go then mabie do that.

I'm poo at DIY, I built a rabbit cage and run last year, no more rabbits after the first nite lol

I've had such a good response to my caravan cleaning offers, I'm thinking do that as a totally different business and windows as another, see how the next 6 month go then mabie do that.
giz a job :)

I'm poo at DIY, I built a rabbit cage and run last year, no more rabbits after the first nite lol
its not a bad thing to be poo at it im constantly getting pestered by family and friends to do jobs for them worse thing is i dont charge them

Im a doley at the moment lol . But my mrs has a job and starts next month in a care home .

But i used to do plastering , tiling , kitchen & bathroom fitting . Oh and fully qualified fabricator welder aswell . So i have plenty of different skills i can use elsewhere .

Latest Posts

Back