Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Think I've Found The Best Ever Pole Hose!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Looks the same as the facelift pole hose I use, same properties, no kinks, lies flat etc, but it's black not blue /emoticons/smile.png

looks good mate might try it
I only bought 10m just to see what it was like in my 22' pole. It did pop out of a JG straight connector when I yanked it a couple of times, but that might be down to the JG being quite old. A barb will sort that if it keeps happening or a new JG. It didn't pop out at the brush end but by my tap where I have about 12" of hose and a JG so I can change over to a Hozelock when using my trolley.

Will defo buy some more!

Been looking at hoses for awhile, looking for 100m for my van mount when I build it, reckon I might give this a bash then, sounds great.

I like the "it can be run over" bit, I have a few houses opposite each other and been wondering if you can just leave it in the road and let people run it over.
Cheers mate.
I do, but try not to when poss. The last thing you need is a big lorry or dust cart running over it and it exploding half way through your day.

Back