Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new uni valve looks mint

I am a smidge dubious as to how it will handle the constant being pulled on as you disconnect your pole each time?
I guess only time will tell but I think I will be giving it a go. /emoticons/smile.png
I thought the same, also every time you connect/disconnect your pole you will be turning the valve on/off at the same time, which may or may not get annoying.

But going to give the whole thing a go and see.

Basically its a water fed pole that as no hose attached.

It still as a small piece of tube in the top section, we call it tubeless because when you put it away back in your van and take out, it has no hose attached.

The hose that is normally attached to each of your poles is done away with.

The pole hose at least ten metres is connected to your microbore and now reeled onto your hosereel.

Steven.

Ah I see, my only flaw is I use a long gooseneck on my pole for a certain job, would that not be too hard to take it all apart for that job ? If you get me I would need extra hose to go right up the goose neck , the goose neck is about 30 cm

Could you not have a JG to JG straight connector and have two bits of hose, one short and one long for long gooseneck?

Good job Steven il send you a picture of my gooseneck and you can tell me what I need to order and what way to set up, also is it usable on a Harris brush conversion

Latest Posts

Back