Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eviestevie

A big opportunity!!!

Jake

The thread had no bickering, only when tolish said what he did.

Never mind,

And no, smurf caused more arguments than all of us out together...

Dave B

Smurf had his moments but on the whole everyone had a more lighthearted attitude

Yes people say the wrong thing sometimes most of the time unintentionally but we used to just ignore things and carry on with good natured chat

Just seems to be more and more arguments on here now

End of the day people don't have to log on if they don't like it but would be nice if everyone just got on with it and we got back to normality

Jake

As said, this thread was going fine when me and green were talkmg to Evie...

As green said above, it does seem tolosh is jealous. Sorry if we're wrong, but it's a little bit obvious, otherwise why bother commenting on this thread? Just let us get on with it,

And your welcome to join in, I'm sure Evie will need all the help he can get...bit if not, then no point what so ever, questioning us...

No point making little comments and non helpful remarks,

We're busy, but that shouldn't bother you guys? It's like green said, it's up to us how we run our business...

:)

Dave B

Tolish has nothing to be jealous of i can assure you

He is just getting fed up with everyone's attitude on here also i reckon

Just not fun anymore

But like i said each to their own we seem to have hijacked stevies thread now

Eviestevie

Wow which I not bought it now!lol

Carnt beat a good debate!(arguement)

I blame it on the weather,I think every ones suffering SAD(seasonal affective disorder)

Come on lads it's nearly tip time

Eviestevie

And how the bloody hell as smurf popped up in the equation :rofl:

Green Pro Clean Ltd
As green said above, it does seem tolosh is jealous.

Please do not paraphrase and miss quote me guys. I never said TolishAPurd was jealous I said (and just in my opinion) he seemed bitter about something but I did not say jealous.

Dave B

I miss the blue one lol

Don't know if I believe in the s.a.d. mullarkey but it certainly has been miserable lateley

I got a fascia and window job to do in a new 4 bed detached custy first thing tomorrow and i couldn't think of anything worse in this miserable weather

Eviestevie

O God!!!!!

Anyone got any jokes???

And please don't reply with a members name on here haha

Jake
Please do not paraphrase and miss quote me guys. I never said TolishAPurd was jealous I said (and just in my opinion) he seemed bitter about something but I did not say jealous.

Sorry green, wrong word, bitter, not jealous,

Same difference...

Anyway, as I said, no one needs to run other people's businesses on here, that's all I'm saying tolish and Dave, if we're busy, that's good, if we want to help Evie, that's also good !

Eviestevie
I miss the blue one lol

Don't know if I believe in the s.a.d. mullarkey but it certainly has been miserable lateley

I got a fascia and window job to do in a new 4 bed detached custy first thing tomorrow and i couldn't think of anything worse in this miserable weather

Think I do believe in it I defiantly seem a little more agitated when the weathers crap!hate being indoors!

I use a product called melatonin in the winter and a blast in sunbed once a month seems to help

I'm building a big out wooden shed/office at the mo it's doing my head in

Tools out!tools in!tools out!tools in!tools over fence!!!!!

Jake
O God!!!!!

Anyone got any jokes???

And please don't reply with a members name on here haha

You might as well just forget about this thread Evie,

Just pm those that you want to help, if you go for the job mate

Eviestevie
You might as well just forget about this thread Evie,

Just pm those that you want to help, if you go for the job mate

I already have:thumbsdown:

I'm even talking about building sheds now and the weather!

I do love the banter though on his forum it all makes for interesting read

And sure no one means any harm

TolishAPurd

Well this kicked off in my absense, just got back from watching Spectre and a nandos.

Evie, sorry about this mate, I didnt mean to hijack the thread.

Green, Jake, I'll be honest with you guys, it feels a bit more like CIU on here recently. I have started an argument on here so I'll take the hit on that, but lately, the pro WFP and anti trad bllocks has got out of hand IMO and its starting to grate. I do believe that some good days earning are also being touted as the norm. Just my opinion and obviously I could be totally wrong so if I am then I'm sorry. But theres guys on here with genuine big operations going on, and there posts never have the same vibe. Just saying.

I've got nothing against your ambitions @green, 'm happy for anyone that does good, and I'm definitely not bitter(or jealous), trust me on that, far from it- a lot is going very well right now. If you guys want to work for Evie then I hope it works out for all parties involved, it just hasn't been adding up with me lately. I know when things are going well and busy for me then the last thing I want to do is put things down for a big job, particularly as a subby, but thats just me.

I think everyone's said what they need to say we could probably all go on all night but I'd be happy to move on with you guys and forget about this.

Eviestevie

Hi tolish are you trad only?

I actually do both prob 50/50 would never hang up the blade I love it

I have new estates where I pole and estates where it's all trad

I think there both equal

And all my bungalows are trad

TolishAPurd
Hi tolish are you trad only?

I actually do both prob 50/50 would never hang up the blade I love it

I have new estates where I pole and estates where it's all trad

I think there both equal

And all my bungalows are trad

Hello mate, yes trad only. I'll be staying trad at least until I move house. As I've said in other threads I'm actually pro WFP, and may be making the leap sometime- simple economics, more houses per day= more money. I'll never go totally WFP, as I think there are many houses on my round where a 100% ladderless cleaner will struggle/fail. I also liken being pole only to being like a plumber that can only use pushfit.:D Most of my custies are anti WFP so I will have a big struggle on my hands if I ever do make the switch since most people have called me solely on the fact that I'm a tradder. But I have a plan that I think will work.;)

Dave B

@Eviestevie i started wfp about 5 months ago tops now..more like 4 probably

Originally it was "I'll trad all bottoms"

Now i trad occasionally of i am running low on water as i use 25l drums

I find that while the wfp is out i can't be bothered to put it away to then get the trad gear out for the bottoms

Saying that though i sometimes get a day when I'm fed up and i will do a couple hours trad pole to make a change

I like to use the trad pole rather than ladders

Dave B

@TolishAPurd you need to change them over but offer the 48 hour guarantee

Then you should have no problem switching

Are they anti wfp due to a previous bad stick waggler or just don't like the idea??

Eviestevie

It's just mentality of some people

They think a wet window is a dirty window

You no the ones who say!i may as well get hosepipe out if guna leave like that!!!

It's why I trad still a lot because like tolish said if you can do both win win

And I suppose it's the custy who decides how there property is cleaned

I no this will prob ruffle a few feathers but I no windys that don't even own ladders trad gear etc

How can they call them selfs pro if they carnt do all aspects of a trade!!!

TolishAPurd
@TolishAPurd you need to change them over but offer the 48 hour guarantee

Then you should have no problem switching

Are they anti wfp due to a previous bad stick waggler or just don't like the idea??

A little bit of both, but its a lot of my folk. My site is one of the only trad only ones I have seen in the area, and it attracts alot of people just for that. Many first conversations start with "You don't use one of those pole things do you?". Like I say though, I have a plan in mind that I think will work. I'll share in private with anyone that wants to know but I won't post it in the open forum in case a custy reads it.

Eviestevie
A little bit of both, but its a lot of my folk. My site is one of the only trad only ones I have seen in the area, and it attracts alot of people just for that. Many first conversations start with "You don't use one of those pole things do you?". Like I say though, I have a plan in mind that I think will work. I'll share in private with anyone that wants to know but I won't post it in the open forum in case a custy reads it.

Pm the materplan!!!

Duncs

well done evie sounds like great oppurtunity for you

gd chance to make gd coin

Dave B

Up to them if they don't have trad gear i suppose but i know if my battery dies or charger don't work one day i can grab my trad gear and crack on

I do know people who have been out of action and not earned for a day or 2 due to a part worth just a few quid not working or breaking

I have 3 options

Wfp

Trad pole

Ladders

Between them i will always be working

Eviestevie
well done evie sounds like great oppurtunity for you

gd chance to make gd coin

Thanks duncs

I'd like to say I went out and earned the opportunity but I've had 3 lucky breaks this year that could potentially be massive

They all came through friends and being in the right place at the right time!

I'm sure everyone at some point will get that golden opportunity

All I've done all day is research and figures hardly spoke to missus

And that's my dilemma I've not even signed the contract and I caught stop worrying and stressing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.