Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP Scraper

johnny bravo

Had the stubbornest bird srap on a window 2day, must have been on there for weeks.

Scrubbed and scrubbed, wouldnt come off, not even broke it up to loosen. had to get ladders off van, its a good job i had them today otherwise it would still be on her window,

i gave up scrubbing as i had my backpack at rear of property. access probs.

I was wishing i had one of gardiners scrapers on my pole.

Has anyone got one added to there armoury, if so do they get the job done, instead of using too much water

I have a Gardiners scraper along with the pads. Get an elastic band and wrap around the scrubbing pad on the scraper. Works for me :thumbsup:

Do you keep your scraper on the pole at all time tuffety tuffs?

Or just keep it on you for when you need it?

Do you keep your scraper on the pole at all time tuffety tuffs?
Or just keep it on you for when you need it?
On all the time. If you want to change brush and still want the scraper on you just slide it off the bottom of the resi neck.

In 6 years of using wfp, I've never needed a scraper. The second I see bird sh1t, I soak it then do all the other windows, come back to it, and off it comes. Maybe I've just been lucky

this was the hardest sh1t ive ever attempted to remove.

as i said i needed ladders, my blade had to cut into it to remove it

i normally get it off with a lot of scrubbing

1503972_1487990798129582_2249721518641756656_n.jpg
theres me scraper with aquadapter

What about the spike side of a velcro length adhered to brush edge? may be a better option as if you have scraper/pad on all the time it may get in the way/not give enough clearance on some windows?

Back