Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FAO Ben Marriott

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Or anything like it for long reach soft washing chemical injection?

I want to be able to spray the chemicals over a hole house easily from the ground like the yanks seem to be doing...

do you think it is a good idea spraying bleach like the yanks do our health and safety is a lot stricter here I would think

unless you want one for water if so I would like to know as well lol , I am also looking into setting up soft washing and am thinking a pole would be safer and more accurate you can place the hypo where you want

do you think it is a good idea spraying bleach like the yanks do our health and safety is a lot stricter here I would think
yes I agree - can't believe they just spray bleach ( hypo) everywhere from ground

There is an X jet which goes on WFP but not cheap

Someone soon will bring out a reasonable priced softwash system to add on to the WFP system ... Softwash UK on FB is helpful jake

Mr Clever clean will answer any questions you have

I think cos it's mixed with a lot of water it's not too bad...

It needs to be used with very high flow to cover the house quickly, so I'm not sure those pole system versions are any good really...

Yeah saw the xjet, but looking for something to fit to the quick release pressure washer,

The ones in the pic look great,

Here's the vid [media]

[/media]

Ive scraped moss from 4 or 5 big houses and promised to treat with some killer in spring

Gonna use **** old back pack and old WFP pole with WCW stiff cladding brush and ALGON or Mistral

Will let you know results...

Sorry! Missed this completely - yes we do. I'll get back to you this evening with any luck!

Ben

Sorry! Missed this completely - yes we do. I'll get back to you this evening with any luck!
Ben
Flipping heck Ben!!!!

Thought you were dead!!!!!!!!!

Keep you nose in the forum will ya /emoticons/wink.png:mad:

I know sorry! Got a bad back can't sit down - tend to sit in chair on iPad to use forums.

Have been in garage messing about with kit car instead /emoticons/biggrin.png I can do that standing up.

I know sorry! Got a bad back can't sit down - tend to sit in chair on iPad to use forums.Have been in garage messing about with kit car instead /emoticons/biggrin.png I can do that standing up.
Kit car? I'm jealous!!!!!!

Bad back? Feel for ya! Hope it gets better,

Anyway, I've responded to PM lol

Yes done something to one of the nerves or something....

Will get a link to you for our soft washing kit.

I've been chasing another supplier for info on this and this thread reminds me to hassle him some more.

Been looking at soft washing for some time.

I was considering just buying the gear from a U.S. supplier as I have family there I can organize affordable shipping.

If enough lads are interested and can decide on what gear is needed perhaps we could arrange a bulk buy for discount from our Yankee cousins?

Thoughts?

Sorry /emoticons/smile.png If you can all hang on until the morning I will post the links to the new site we supply the machines for.

Ben

Latest Posts

Back