Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Really

Could be worse mate...

ad_136188801.jpg

Ingenuity like that made this country great /emoticons/biggrin.png

...but if I remember right this company got fined big bucks because of the little weasel that took this pic.

At the end of the day, it's probably no less safe than the floor,

But health and safety has gone bonkers!

That would be a early morning jobby for me, no folk about, and stand out in the road a bit to cover the over hang.

Quite a few company's have been caught out by the public filming them and then putting it on the Internet and these company have been finned big time.

There is a video on YouTube of a window cleaner walking the ledges on a restaurant in bath he got finned about 2-3k and the restaurant got finned about 12k.

there is not point in injuring yourself or the public because your to lazy or tight to buy the right tools for the job.not to mention the risk of very big fines.

Quite a few company's have been caught out by the public filming them and then putting it on the Internet and these company have been finned big time.There is a video on YouTube of a window cleaner walking the ledges on a restaurant in bath he got finned about 2-3k and the restaurant got finned about 12k.

there is not point in injuring yourself or the public because your to lazy or tight to buy the right tools for the job.not to mention the risk of very big fines.
I don't think that I have done that myself, but I don't really see that much wrong with what he is doing..Are you are looking at the same picture? not the ladder one.

no safty cones tut tut , there is a guy in town were i clean he reals out hose across main street no cones packed with people

I don't think that I have done that myself, but I don't really see that much wrong with what he is doing..Are you are looking at the same picture? not the ladder one.
To be fair I was more looking at the second pic my comment was aimed at in general some people take silly risks and people take pictures and they get caught.

As for the first one his not really doing anything that bad.just that most people would not be cleaning with the public walking underneath not because it's unsafe just that most people don't want dirty water splashing on their heads.A longer pole and goose neck would eliminate the need for the hop up.

Latest Posts

Back