Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does anyone else constantly get blockages in their gutter vacs....watch

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Interesting to see you don't use an attachment. Have you tried using an attachment, and what difference did you find?

Where are the blockages happening?

Thats a good point about the attachment. For nice big open gutters I tend not to bother.

However of the roofers have come over the gutter then a thin ended attachment is added.

I do think though that doing it by hand is soo much quicker

What's the diameter of the poles your using I've just brought a new machine with 50mm poles and it's the dogs nuts!!! My old setup only had 38mm poles and allways got blocked so that might be your problem.

I think it's best to have both methods, I used both today and they wouldn't have worked visa versa. Sticky mud and large stones, sticks and some other stuff will block the vac tubes

For first part of clean I turn the nozzle round the other way to remove the heavy **** and if it gets blocked bang it a little on the gutter then turn the nozzle round the other way as all the pics show to use it

Back