Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does anyone else constantly get blockages in their gutter vacs....watch

Interesting to see you don't use an attachment. Have you tried using an attachment, and what difference did you find?

Where are the blockages happening?

Thats a good point about the attachment. For nice big open gutters I tend not to bother.

However of the roofers have come over the gutter then a thin ended attachment is added.

I do think though that doing it by hand is soo much quicker

What's the diameter of the poles your using I've just brought a new machine with 50mm poles and it's the dogs nuts!!! My old setup only had 38mm poles and allways got blocked so that might be your problem.

I think it's best to have both methods, I used both today and they wouldn't have worked visa versa. Sticky mud and large stones, sticks and some other stuff will block the vac tubes

For first part of clean I turn the nozzle round the other way to remove the heavy **** and if it gets blocked bang it a little on the gutter then turn the nozzle round the other way as all the pics show to use it

Back