Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No more brush drips after work and nice bit of branding.

It's a swim bag, had it logo' up.

I gave the idea to grippatank and Alex Gardiner years ago but they never did anything with the idea.

So thought meh. Will get some made myself.

However /emoticons/wink.png I am now working with a supplier and you should start to see my ideas soon /emoticons/smile.png

Very good idea,

Be good if you could make it so it's quick to shove on, without a draw string, just a push fit type design...

Yeah could be designed maybe.

Like a banana guard lol.

I had another two made for smelly cloths and another for all my takings.

Yeah be a bit tricky to design, but a little 'globe type' design would be good, like the ladder mits, but a lot bigger!

I store poles on roof now, so it's not too much of a problem

I fitted some decent pole clamps to the roof bars the other day, works a treat

had all new work wear done and branding and no it didn't.

Yeah Jake, always put poles on roof. Always thought it weird why people would put em inside between jobs.

What do you do about hose when there on the roof @Damo ?

That's the only issue, so that's why I'm thinking of tubeless designs...

Last edited by a moderator:
No poop Sherlock! You have a habit of leaving massive bits of info out lol!!!!

I mean the pole hose, so your tubeless?

Or

Do you just shut the door on the pole hose?

My hose is reeled in, yes.

But it's still attached to the pole on the roof, therefore I shut the door on it, if I were tubeless it'd be great, as no hose to worry about dangling off the roof

Jake you have to understand I have anywhere between 20 and 50 convos going on daily. Across all platforms.

People constantly asking for advice.

if I were tubeless it'd be great, as no hose to worry about dangling off the roof
That would make me nervous, go into starbucks for a quick pi$$ break and some little oink has grabbed your pole and off down the road without the need to work out how to disconnect the hose that is trapped in the door previously.

I know it's not going anywhere, point is are you tubeless? If so then it won't matter,

My pole hose is attached to the pole, so I HAVE to trap it in the door, there is no other way round it, the pole is attached to pole hose, which is attached to the reel, so the pole hose gets shut on by the door

That would make me nervous, go into starbucks for a quick pi$$ break and some little oink has grabbed your pole and off down the road without the need to work out how to disconnect the hose that is trapped in the door previously.
It goes on the roof between jobs, not when I'm going anywhere else, it's only for journeys between houses green

No not tube less.
With your setup and reel, you probably have to trap it in door. With my elec reel i dont.
So when your pole is on the roof @Damo , where does the pole hose go? Just sort of over the van? Held tight by the reel?

I can have mine like that, but if he reel loosened, it's start flapping about, but that's unlikely I suppose,

But you must still have the hose just 'wrapping' round the back of the van up to the pole?

My reel wouldn't loosen that's why. Yeah I close door ish. Fire up elec reel. Close door. Then it's tight on van. I do trap it in door when I am in rush tho

Back