Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

oh a 1000lt tank ? that will last you all week ?

noddy

had a window cleaner talk to me today and ask what size tank it was so I told him a 1000lt , he said oh cool that will last you all week eh ? he was straight ! he honestly though I carried that all week !

he couldn't belive I do that in daily , lol each to there own I use more then he did to make tea on a morning

What a waste. Do you have your water on full? Do you clean 100 custies a day? You didn't say how you use so much a day.

if were two up we use 1200 aday on around 30/35 houses

on my own doing say 17/20 houses ill do in 800/1000 aday with easy throw in a con roof that will be 14 houses and one roof

we always run at 99psi for 99% of the time and the other guy I know in the trade are doing the same as us

do you have 1000l tank in your transit 350

havnt got a 350 there both 330 swb low roofs , which carry more then the 350s fully loaded with two blokes in and gear 2 kilos over weight

thanks noddy thats gd info must up grade my van soon

if your going transit I like the fwd 2.2 better with the 6 speed box I find them much better on fuel and stronger then the 2.4 rwd 6speeds

however the 330 fwd is a rare van to find and the traders know it so you pay more , theres a 300 one that carrys just a little less that may be ok for you , theres more about and there a little cheaper

I like the 330 because with a trailer on we can go to 5.5 tonne in train weight as ive just fitted one with a tacho

I know my stuff when it come to transits as in my former life I had 17 of them running in dhl as a service partner that was a night mare !

if your going transit I like the fwd 2.2 better with the 6 speed box I find them much better on fuel and stronger then the 2.4 rwd 6speeds
however the 330 fwd is a rare van to find and the traders know it so you pay more , theres a 300 one that carrys just a little less that may be ok for you , theres more about and there a little cheaper

I like the 330 because with a trailer on we can go to 5.5 tonne in train weight as ive just fitted one with a tacho

I know my stuff when it come to transits as in my former life I had 17 of them running in dhl as a service partner that was a night mare !
thats gd to know noddy cheers

if were two up we use 1200 aday on around 30/35 houses
on my own doing say 17/20 houses ill do in 800/1000 aday with easy throw in a con roof that will be 14 houses and one roof

we always run at 99psi for 99% of the time and the other guy I know in the trade are doing the same as us
check for leaks.:laugh:

Back