Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wtf

tench0771

12115454_196968833974376_5167921930962174871_n.jpg
12274595_196968843974375_488666634600037341_n.jpg
11990631_196968850641041_1002247995641037015_n.jpg

I've done that before, but with a flatter roof,

Yes it was wrong... But we did it as there was no other way,

Wouldn't ever do it again!!

Lol, as said beifre, it's probably actually not that unsafe, but in the modern world, it's supposedly ludicrous

lol, funny Really, probably more safe than a wet gritty floor!
That's true

Most of h&s is ridiculous but everyone's that scared there gunna get sued,I blame the yanks!!!

The plastic feet on ladders I remove straight away so sloppy on wet surfaces much prefer the point of the metal biting down

Not sure but that's probly breaching h&s

That is unbelievable. If thats a business premises as it looks like it is I'm pretty sure they can hold some of the liability for letting them work like that. WTF Grant Mitchell thinks hes going to achieve with that bit of rope strapped around the lads chest I don't know. Theres dumb H&S, but it only exists because of muppets like this- they need thier arses kicked big time.

I'm no grass but I reported her today that is stupied , and what ******* me off most that fact is the building is a accountant building how the hell they let someone do that, hope they get fined aswell

You see this on line most of the time and you say to ur self crazy people but when it happens in your town and being a small town it's just crazy

I'm no grass but I reported her today that is stupied , and what ******* me off most that fact is the building is a accountant building how the hell they let someone do that, hope they get fined aswell
No grass??? But if you reported then you are lol

What I think is bad is that poor girl is odvoiusly made to go up there while that bloke holds the rope

She's gunna get in serious bother now and if that's her fellow or sumat probly gunna get a good hiding for her trouble to

Latest Posts

Back