Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

RO set up and waste

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Paul

It the waste I would like to get down, could the waste be put through a DI vessel and go into the tank?

It the waste I would like to get down, could the waste be put through a DI vessel and go into the tank?
if you were going to do this may as well do Di only. the waste water has a higher tds, so overall end effect would be same.

I'm slightly confused as to where the waste goes, does it go before it hits the RO or after can somebody talk me through a RO system from tap please

I would say the normal one goes through 2 filters, a sediment filter, then a chlorine (carbon) filter, the water then goes to the RO, which is the big one at the top of the picture. The pressure forces the water through a membrane, this is pure water and goes into the storage tank. The waste water is the water that doesnt get through the membrane, this goes out the bottom of the filter and out into the drain/garden.

14042010612.jpg

Latest Posts

Back