Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I am a mole

• Thread starter Solarpanelcleanington
  • Start date
S

Solarpanelcleanington

And I live in a hole.

Anyone got any tips for getting rid of the little sods? I've trapped two so far but it ain't slowing down the damage to the garden.

And I live in a hole.

Anyone got any tips for getting rid of the little sods? I've trapped two so far but it ain't slowing down the damage to the garden.
Send them back to where they came from. They do nothing but cause trouble. They're happy to come and live in our soil, but they offer nothing back in return other than damage and terror. No one else wants them here, you never see them integrating with squirrels or any other animal for that matter. I don't mind them coming in to our garden but they should respect our traditions of a nicely kept lawn, instead of trying to change it into the molehole that they came from.

Destroyed our garden totally, it became worse after I treated the lawn to weed and feed, got it spot on then a month later hills everywhere!!! Sat waiting with a shotgun on many a nights, even shot at moving hills but still they keep going! Been out in the countryside does not help, I read up on them a bit, apprantly most of solietry and leave their tunnel systems in Feb to go look for a mate lol, odd creatures!

Back