Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Free Gardiner Hat Giveaway

Damo

As me and my dad could literally open a shop selling hats i have decided to give one away. Awwww how nice eh!

Rules/how it will work.

1. Like this post.

2. The people who have liked it will be entered into hat (i am funny aint i).

3. Name picked.

4. Hat sent.

5. Post photo with said hat on.

I currently have a selection of sizes ranging from one size fits all to one size fits all.

These are the beanie style hats. Postage paid by me of course.

LOL! Trust you eh!
I can't sell the likes lol.
Ha ha, just a little joke, a little joke I say,

Speaking of hats, I seem to be getting more and more pens than hats now, but have you noticed the pens have changed!

To a cheaper version! :eek:

Perhaps you have to spend over £xxx to get a hat, whenever I get brushes, it's a pen, I even got a pen with one John guest fitting the other day! :rofl:

Ha ha, just a little joke, a little joke I say,
Speaking of hats, I seem to be getting more and more pens than hats now, but have you noticed the pens have changed!

To a cheaper version! :eek:

Perhaps you have to spend over £xxx to get a hat, whenever I get brushes, it's a pen, I even got a pen with one John guest fitting the other day! :rofl:
Huh! :wait: .... I spent over £1500 in one-go and what did I get :think:..... a pen :-(.....yes that's right, one (1) PEN :cry: .

Same as me bingo........ I didn't spend quite that much but bought my slx22 plus 2 extentions a sill brush and got a pen and a key holder thing......

Then I bought a backpack and some brush bumpers and some jets and got feck all lol.

Luck of the draw I guess /emoticons/biggrin.png

As me and my dad could literally open a shop selling hats i have decided to give one away. Awwww how nice eh!
Rules/how it will work.

1. Like this post.

2. The people who have liked it will be entered into hat (i am funny aint i).

3. Name picked.

4. Hat sent.

5. Post photo with said hat on.

I currently have a selection of sizes ranging from one size fits all to one size fits all.

These are the beanie style hats. Postage paid by me of course.
Are they used?

Well black Friday has been and gone (hence why i did the hat giveaway :rolleyes:)

I am happy to say daveyboy1 Was picked at random. In the end you each got a number and just used www.random.org/

Please PM me your address and i will post it out.

Happy for
@Gav to remove the likes /emoticons/wink.png

it was a bit of fun for the forum on black Friday (with it being black.........)

To all those disappointed at not winning the hat, nevermind, I can help. I'm off to watch Millwall lose, er, play I mean today and can pick you up a wooly lions hat for a fiver!! Anyone interested?.................anyone? /emoticons/wink.png

Feels like my birthday again lol

Cheers Damo

Do i have to make a winners speech now?

Latest Posts

Back