Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Result!!!

Damo

Cleaned a house that was given to me.

£18 every 12 weeks.

MASSIVE house. 3 story. Velux Windows. Big conny. Balcony Windows.

I'd want £30 all day long as it's a good 40 mins at a fast pace. Plus every 12 weeks!

She cancelled as wants todo em herself.

I picked up two houses this week which can be done in the same time or less INCLUDING travel time of 5 mins AND works out to be £6 more!!

She was deeply sorry lol

I nearly said you have made my week love. Thank you so so so much for cancelling. Happy Damo.

Further to the other thread about having a bit of fun with... Send her out a Christmas card offering a 'free christmas bonus clean, soffits and facia's included'. See if she calls to claim it, and when she does, say "sorry they were sent out last week, existing customers only". /emoticons/biggrin.png Even if she doesn't call, she'll be kicking herself.

Fun n games.

Further to the other thread about having a bit of fun with... Send her out a Christmas card offering a 'free christmas bonus clean, soffits and facia's included'. See if she calls to claim it, and when she does, say "sorry they were sent out last week, existing customers only". /emoticons/biggrin.png Even if she doesn't call, she'll be kicking herself.
Fun n games.
I love it! I might just do similar tbh!!!!

I've lost two this month. One died, and the other told me today they are moving (£35 total). I'm absolutely swamped until christmas now so no adverts, no interest in one offs etc, and I'll be doing a big targetted push in spring, and maybe just a little cull.

Got a call today from someone this morning that wanted a conny and window clean, and it must be today.... Because I just sit around on one of the busiest periods of the year waiting for a job like that to come in. Theres bound to be loads of people calling up over the next few weeks looking for a one off. Hopefully everyones busy and the penny will drop with these people that it is good to have a regular cleaner at the average cost of £150 a year.

Back