Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Witnessed a funny crash earlier today...

Trev81

So… I had just finished a gutter clear out job this afternoon for one of my regulars, as I left I nipped on the local pub car park near by to make a call, as I was sat there on the phone a car parked at one side of the car park decided to just release it's handbrake (nobody in it) and rolly rolly it went right down the other end of the car park picking up great pace and SMASH right into a new white Audi A2. Smashed it good and proper.

Carried on with my call, nobody came out to see, then a girl from the kids nursery next door came running round in a right state balling her eyes out, it was her Audi it seemed, so as I was the only witness I tried to tell her what happened but she was in a right state and just was not taking it in, so I went in the pub and found the owner, luckily the car that rolled was a business car badged up with branding so was easy to find them, anyway told him what went on and he claimed full responsibilty there n then, so I left on my way to do me quote before signing off for the weekend. Never a dull moment lol!

My weekend will be better than hers i think.

she was a rather annoying little bimbo tbf, tried to offer to help but didnt really seem with it so once i found the bloke i just buggerd off.

We were called to someone stuck in trench collapse late on Monday. Turned out to be someone had dug a very big hole (possibly for a swimming pool or koi pond). He'd forgotten he'd dug it and rode his motorbike into it breaking his shoulder in the process.

Back