Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Christmas tip for you

P

Pickingpaul

View attachment 5874

Ive had several tips lastw eek and the week before even though im due round again before xmas all being well.

But to maximize tips ive found writing 300 cards helps, these are cards ive got cheap after xmas last winter so didnt cost much. You end up with a lot more cards and a lot more tips, just got to post them all now :oops:

first one today, £10+card.

this year im going to bag it all and count up when finished for this year,

need to get cards tomorrow.

got an extra 90 customers this year. if next years the same i will not take any more on. i will have enough for myself

it does work we been doing it for a few years now when u give them a card it seems to make um feeel a bit guilty

I wrote all mine out on Thursday. All of my four weekly customers have one more clean before Xmas although I'm away for a week the second week of December. This is my first proper Xmas as I was part time last year so it will be interesting to see how I get on.

Markyboy, that maybe so for you

But im positive i get more tips this way, its like printing money each xmas.

I wrote all mine out on Thursday. All of my four weekly customers have one more clean before Xmas although I'm away for a week the second week of December. This is my first proper Xmas as I was part time last year so it will be interesting to see how I get on.
How many did you write out? Ive still got loads to write.

Paul I know wot u mean. I just think it's almost like asking for money. U leave an Xmas card. Some feel obliged to give u one back then with cash in. Don't get me wrong. If they offer a tip I grab it I just won't send a card hoping for money in return

If it works for ya paul then go for it mate. I charge my customers enough. I don't need to remind em that they might like to give me even more money for just doing my job. We prob earn more than they do anyway

Lol. Wouldn't be wrong but if you're leaving the card and message in the hope of a tip then that will prob reduce your chances go getting one!

im going to pop a xmas wallet in my cards so they can put there tips in them, /emoticons/wink.png:rofl::rofl:

some dont realise that these cleans now will be there last till next year, seems too early. but its only just over 3 weeks., hope the weathers not cruel, do what it likes after xmas. lazy few weeks off,

i always say im doing nothing for 3 weeks, but i end up going out before that time, i think im missing out on ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££3

I've never in my life seen so many window cleaners as I did on the first day back last year. Ladders and scrims all over the roads. Where are these people the rest of the time?

Gonna be a wash out tomo tolish
Yep, I've been checking tomorrows weather all day to see whether I need to make my texts/calls. Its one of those days where everyone has a locked gate, no paypal etc so not one of those spur of the moment ones.

Latest Posts

Back