Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It's here

Lewis

Received my power washer today from Ben Marriott and what can I say

• amazing machine

• quality is second to none

• started first pull

I'm over the moon even did my drive with the turbo nozzle.

Just a tad heavy for myself but will sort some kind of ramp out for my van

View attachment 5890

15lpm jake just need some work now ha ha. How do you price work?
That'll do Nicely, mines 15lpm as well,

Price wise, usually go for a day rate/ hourly rate, but more than my window cleaning rate, as it's a once a year or less service,

Average driveway, maybe £150-200

But Really it's about what you feel the Custimer will pay... As its so variable...

Thanks jake, do you suck from a tank? Really impressed with it. Doing the mothers drive tomo. It's a concrete one so should come up nicely

Thanks jake, do you suck from a tank? Really impressed with it. Doing the mothers drive tomo. It's a concrete one so should come up nicely
Yeah defo draw from a barrel mate, tap won't keep up!

I'm thinking maybe a small trailer know, I struggle getting my carpet machine in all the time aswell. Trailer with a hard top. Hook up and go?

I'm thinking maybe a small trailer know, I struggle getting my carpet machine in all the time aswell. Trailer with a hard top. Hook up and go?
Yes - been thinking about that for a long old time,

My issue was it might be annoying to reverse, and we'd still need to get it into the trailer lol!

sometimes the trailer is even higher than the back of the van,

But there are benefits, leaving it in the trailer to work from, and means not squeezing it in the van...

Received my power washer today from Ben Marriott and what can I say• amazing machine

• quality is second to none

• started first pull

I'm over the moon even did my drive with the turbo nozzle.

Just a tad heavy for myself but will sort some kind of ramp out for my van
You drawing from bottom of your tank or top mate? Nice machine cant wait to use mine [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
You drawing from bottom of your tank or top mate? Nice machine cant wait to use mine [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I draw from the top dude. Only done a few jobs but been drawing from a 25ltr container and just keep a hose is there.

It's an amazing bit of kit

Back