Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wagtail

• Thread starter Stayclearwindowcleaning
  • Start date
Not sure bud

Best person to ask i reckon would be @Eric Gilliand as i think he has seen them

Any wagtail i have had i have modded straight away anyway

Pity the handles are so good as it is a ropey badly finished product really

Nothing better on a trad pole though

Going to give it a go tomorrow on the pole. I was not sure if it had been sent back to the Company for what ever reason and then been sent out to me

Wait till eric gets on

.he is a kiwi so will be on different hours to us

I'm sure he's seen them so should know if it's right

If it don't work send it back

Sorry guys, heading into summer over here and all hell is breaking loose. The disc he uses is universal to all his products and as far as I know the only model he includes the stoppers with is the Pivot Control. No biggie anyway, I always found them a waste of time. I haven't got any of mine with them in any longer. Regards the 45 degree cut. Early ones didn't, Wagga recommended the cut so the next couple of batches had them and I see on his site now that they are square again and he is now mounting the handle underneath...why? I posed this question and the answer was "to distinguish it from the other models" huh?. I personally haven't used the Precision Glide but to get it working well you will probably have to 'tweak' it a little. Just eyeballing your photos...make sure the pad ends are trimmed just inside the ends of the rubber. This will ensure that you don't get a soap line as you fan. The other thing you can also do is if you don't get on with the small 'slip pad' you can remove it, turn the clips up the other way (fin at top) and attach a flipper pad...Hope that helps, have fun...

Thanks Eric much appreciated Will have a good look at it today and see I get on with it thanks

Just got off the phone from the Company I bought it off. And they are sending me out the stoppers for that angle and a new rubber not wagtail 1 lol. And it's ment to have a 45 degree angle they said.

The best rubber i reckon is facelift razr on the wagtails..well on anything actually

Expensive but lasts a hell of a lot longer than other rubbers and glides well

Try it if you get the chance

Will order some daveyboy. Just having a go with it now good bit of kit but I think a lot of practice is in order

Have a look at Christopher Dawber on utube

He is a whizz with one and shows how to use it properly

Getting on with it now. Bit harder on the pole. Ya I've been watching him he is the man

Practice on the pole mate

Pity Bob's (polz) vids have gone as he taught me to use it

No need for detail tool on it as.i can fan perfectly with it

Especially with my wagulator (wag handle with modified 20° not 40° angle and liquidator channel )

Finding it hard closing out. I've got it on a Harris pole with the angle adapter (wagtail). Benn practising on a second-floor window buts keeps hitting the sill.

I use a harris pole with an unger adjustable crank on the end with an optiloc cone which fits the wag handle better than the wagtail one..another bit of Bob Hatts good advice

I can make a bigger angle then to miss the sills

I heat my handles where they bend and reduce the angle to 20° so i can use it more bent over on the pole and miss the sill

Plus it is a lot less strain on the wrist once the angle is changed

Do u take the Harris cone off to fit the unger adjustable crank ? Do u not use the wagtail angle adapter at all

Back