Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Debt collection agency calling

TolishAPurd

:ninja: Hello I am calling from the debt collection agencies, I was vonderings do you have any debts?

:)Hmmm, yes actually I do.

:ninja: Okay, how much is the debt for please sir may I ask.

:)Well its all pocket change really but its the principle.

:ninja: Okay, can I have your details please?

:)Umm, I'd rather not, but I am interested to see what you can offer me.

:ninja: Okay, I vill put you through to the legal team to discuss.

:)Great thanks.

:specs Hello sir, I hear you have some outstanding debts you would like recovered?

:)I certainly do!

:specs And how much are they for please?

/emoticons/smile.png £17 pounds! /emoticons/biggrin.png

:specs *Click*

/emoticons/smile.png:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't think they were interested in my £17 but it kept them busy for a while./emoticons/biggrin.png I couldnt be bothered explaining that I am currently chasing down 7 cleans from 3 different :ninja: for a total of around 90quid a it would just set me off, + I never do business with cold callers.

small debts are a nuisance but i never take them to heart anymore. its the same as shoplifters in shops, or vermin in takeaways . you can never get rid of them entirely

small debts are a nuisance but i never take them to heart anymore. its the same as shoplifters in shops, or vermin in takeaways . you can never get rid of them entirely
Yep, it doesn't stress me out any more but I can't let them get away with it. The pressure is about to get piled on. I never normally collect in person, but I will be soon as I get a chance.

Back