Building Britain... What do you all think?

Simply Business

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd share this with you. In Q3/Q4 of 2015 we've been running a campaign featuring 6 of our actual customers from around the UK.

We've put them on billboards...

GerrySheffieldBillboard.jpg.970e824731489ff19689f6c6dfd90377.jpg

We also ran a radio campaign (did you hear it?) And generally championed our customers and small business owners on the whole!

You can check out their stories here: Building Britain | Simply Business

What do you guys think of it? Would be great to hear your feedback :)

P.s. sorry in advance for no Windies being featured... if we ever need a window cleaner for one of our campaigns you guys will be the first to know!

DKbillboardSelfie.png.90fbb056656f0a46c8182a716e4e1a2a.png

Thanks @Jake! Unfortunately we were targeting specific regions this time - Manchester, Birmingham and Sheffield to be more specific! If we're ever after a window cleaner in your region you can expect a call :)

And couldn't agree more! Think the country as a whole lacks appreciation for just how important you guys are to our economy!

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd share this with you. In Q3/Q4 of 2015 we've been running a campaign featuring 6 of our actual customers from around the UK.

We've put them on billboards...

[ATTACH=full]8533[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]8534[/ATTACH]

We also ran a radio campaign (did you hear it?) And generally championed our customers and small business owners on the whole!

You can check out their stories here: Building Britain | Simply Business

What do you guys think of it? Would be great to hear your feedback :)

P.s. sorry in advance for no Windies being featured... if we ever need a window cleaner for one of our campaigns you guys will be the first to know!

In these politically correct times its important you pick a window cleaner of this forum that belongs to a minority. This is where I make your choice easy as I have ginger hair. Look forward to hearing from you :whistle:

Green Pro Clean Ltd
....and if you want a chinese looking guy for the pics I don't mind squinting a little?

And what if he needs a Jewish guy? How will that billboard look? :whistle:

Couldnt care less about my teeth, I'd just buy myself a boobjob and stay at home for the week. :thumbsup:

I have often wondered why we weren't designed with regrowing teeth all our lives like nails, our designers missed a trick there lol!

I have often wondered why we weren't designed with regrowing teeth all our lives like nails, our designers missed a trick there lol!

Because we went meant to eat so much sugar trev lol :thumbsup::whistle:

Agree. Also our bollock$ should be inside us. So vulnerable where they are :thumbsup: