Simply Business

Building Britain... What do you all think?

Simply Business

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd share this with you. In Q3/Q4 of 2015 we've been running a campaign featuring 6 of our actual customers from around the UK.

We've put them on billboards...

GerrySheffieldBillboard.jpg.970e824731489ff19689f6c6dfd90377.jpg

We also ran a radio campaign (did you hear it?) And generally championed our customers and small business owners on the whole!

You can check out their stories here: Building Britain | Simply Business

What do you guys think of it? Would be great to hear your feedback :)

P.s. sorry in advance for no Windies being featured... if we ever need a window cleaner for one of our campaigns you guys will be the first to know!

DKbillboardSelfie.png.90fbb056656f0a46c8182a716e4e1a2a.png

Jake

Nice one bonny!

Was hoping to be picked for an advert though :(

Great idea, and really important for small businesses to get a shout out !

Simply Business

Thanks @Jake! Unfortunately we were targeting specific regions this time - Manchester, Birmingham and Sheffield to be more specific! If we're ever after a window cleaner in your region you can expect a call :)

And couldn't agree more! Think the country as a whole lacks appreciation for just how important you guys are to our economy!

steve garwood
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd share this with you. In Q3/Q4 of 2015 we've been running a campaign featuring 6 of our actual customers from around the UK.

We've put them on billboards...

[ATTACH=full]8533[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]8534[/ATTACH]

We also ran a radio campaign (did you hear it?) And generally championed our customers and small business owners on the whole!

You can check out their stories here: Building Britain | Simply Business

What do you guys think of it? Would be great to hear your feedback :)

P.s. sorry in advance for no Windies being featured... if we ever need a window cleaner for one of our campaigns you guys will be the first to know!

In these politically correct times its important you pick a window cleaner of this forum that belongs to a minority. This is where I make your choice easy as I have ginger hair. Look forward to hearing from you :whistle:

Green Pro Clean Ltd
....and if you want a chinese looking guy for the pics I don't mind squinting a little?

And what if he needs a Jewish guy? How will that billboard look? :whistle:

TolishAPurd
And what if he needs a Jewish guy? How will that billboard look? :whistle:

No way is he taking a picture of me in the shower...

Trev81
That is awesome! Great idea.

Those are some white knashers that guy has.

Money must be good in carpentry lol! Would be nice if I could just afford to fill the gaps in mine

TolishAPurd
Money must be good in carpentry lol! Would be nice if I could just afford to fill the gaps in mine

Couldnt care less about my teeth, I'd just buy myself a boobjob and stay at home for the week. :thumbsup:

Trev81
Couldnt care less about my teeth, I'd just buy myself a boobjob and stay at home for the week. :thumbsup:

I have often wondered why we weren't designed with regrowing teeth all our lives like nails, our designers missed a trick there lol!

Jake
I have often wondered why we weren't designed with regrowing teeth all our lives like nails, our designers missed a trick there lol!

Because we went meant to eat so much sugar trev lol :thumbsup::whistle:

steve garwood

Agree. Also our bollock$ should be inside us. So vulnerable where they are :thumbsup: