Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Building Britain... What do you all think?

Simply Business

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd share this with you. In Q3/Q4 of 2015 we've been running a campaign featuring 6 of our actual customers from around the UK.

We've put them on billboards...

View attachment 5905

We also ran a radio campaign (did you hear it?) And generally championed our customers and small business owners on the whole!

You can check out their stories here: Building Britain | Simply Business

What do you guys think of it? Would be great to hear your feedback :)

P.s. sorry in advance for no Windies being featured... if we ever need a window cleaner for one of our campaigns you guys will be the first to know!

View attachment 5904

Nice one bonny!

Was hoping to be picked for an advert though /emoticons/sad.png

Great idea, and really important for small businesses to get a shout out !

Thanks @Jake! Unfortunately we were targeting specific regions this time - Manchester, Birmingham and Sheffield to be more specific! If we're ever after a window cleaner in your region you can expect a call /emoticons/smile.png

And couldn't agree more! Think the country as a whole lacks appreciation for just how important you guys are to our economy!

Hi everyone,
Just thought I'd share this with you. In Q3/Q4 of 2015 we've been running a campaign featuring 6 of our actual customers from around the UK.

We've put them on billboards...

View attachment 8533 View attachment 8534

We also ran a radio campaign (did you hear it?) And generally championed our customers and small business owners on the whole!

You can check out their stories here: Building Britain | Simply Business

What do you guys think of it? Would be great to hear your feedback /emoticons/smile.png

P.s. sorry in advance for no Windies being featured... if we ever need a window cleaner for one of our campaigns you guys will be the first to know!
In these politically correct times its important you pick a window cleaner of this forum that belongs to a minority. This is where I make your choice easy as I have ginger hair. Look forward to hearing from you :whistle:

That is awesome! Great idea.
Those are some white knashers that guy has.
Money must be good in carpentry lol! Would be nice if I could just afford to fill the gaps in mine

Money must be good in carpentry lol! Would be nice if I could just afford to fill the gaps in mine
Couldnt care less about my teeth, I'd just buy myself a boobjob and stay at home for the week. :thumbsup:

Couldnt care less about my teeth, I'd just buy myself a boobjob and stay at home for the week. :thumbsup:
I have often wondered why we weren't designed with regrowing teeth all our lives like nails, our designers missed a trick there lol!

I have often wondered why we weren't designed with regrowing teeth all our lives like nails, our designers missed a trick there lol!
Because we went meant to eat so much sugar trev lol :thumbsup::whistle:

Agree. Also our *******$ should be inside us. So vulnerable where they are :thumbsup:

Back