Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round for sale in West London

ChrisG

Hi everyone,

I have a window cleaning round for sale in Greenford Middlesex in the West London area, I have personally been doing it for 6 years, before this my Dad had it established before that.

I have now decided to give it up to spend more time with my family, it is all commercial and involves weekly,fortnightly and monthly cleaning of 17 shops or businesses all cleaned using traditional methods.

The customers are all reliable when it comes to paying and cleaning in all weathers, I have whittled out the ones that aren't.

15 of the businesses are all within walking distance, the average weekly time of the round is under three hours and is a nice little addition to an existing round or for a new starter.

The average monthly income is about £255, I would take £750 for the round.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, feel free to inbox me or call or text me with any questions:

Chris on 07968315284

Hi everyone,
I have a window cleaning round for sale in Greenford Middlesex in the West London area, I have personally been doing it for 6 years, before this my Dad had it established before that.

I have now decided to give it up to spend more time with my family, it is all commercial and involves weekly,fortnightly and monthly cleaning of 17 shops or businesses all cleaned using traditional methods.

The customers are all reliable when it comes to paying and cleaning in all weathers, I have whittled out the ones that aren't.

15 of the businesses are all within walking distance, the average weekly time of the round is under three hours and is a nice little addition to an existing round or for a new starter.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, feel free to inbox me or call or text me with any questions:

Chris on 07968315284
Hi everyone, just to let you know the round isn't available anymore.

Cheers

Chris.

Hi everyone,

Chris on 07968315284
Hi I'm interested

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Jason you seem to be after ever bit of work going, all over the country as well as every van all over the place are you for real mate.

Yez mate

I suppose your set up and happy and comfortable

Well I'm not I got made redundant after 23 years working at Heathrow airport and it's **** out there

Does this answer your question I'm deparate to get back being happy and earning good money

OK son

I'm sorry to hear that mate, I'm by no means comfortable every day I'm out there trying to earn a wage just like you, you had just show up as being interested in stuff all over the country which is less then typical for this place my advice if you've got your mind set on doing this as a living would be get out there and bang some doors or get some work canvassed for you where you live currently, you will know your area better then somewhere halfway across the country, there's a living to be made out there mate as long as you work at it, I wish you all the best my comments were not meant to be taken as a criticism or a dig at you in any way.

Back