Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Website Problems - Help Needed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

G

**Dear Friends** I need your help Could you please help me with an experiment - the more of you who do this the better and I will donate £1 to Rainbow Trust Childrens Charity for everyone who emails me as explained below.

For everyone of you who do this please be sure to email me from the new website opt in pages - I will then know how much to donate because I will get an email with your name on.

Here's what I need you to do.

go to GOOGLE.co.uk and enter these two words only

render cleaning

& look for THIS EXACTLY - no other purple rhino pages

Professional Render Cleaning Services | Purple-Rhino.co.uk

click on it and spend at least 2 mins look around the site, clicking on links, watching the video etc.

Let me know when done by filling in any opt in form - I will know because I will receive an email!

My web designers have made a few errors and we are trying to find out which parts work and which don't - use your phones, laptops, desk tops etc

£1 pound for every email received will be donated.

**Dear Friends** I need your help Could you please help me with an experiment - the more of you who do this the better and I will donate £1 to Rainbow Trust Childrens Charity for everyone who emails me as explained below.
For everyone of you who do this please be sure to email me from the new website opt in pages - I will then know how much to donate because I will get an email with your name on.

render cleaning

click on it and spend at least 2 mins look around the site, clicking on links, watching the video etc.

Let me know when done by filling in any opt in form - I will know because I will receive an email!

My web designers have made a few errors and we are trying to find out which parts work and which don't - use your phones, laptops, desk tops etc

My web designers have made a few errors ??!!!

Yes right !

So get them to sort it

I suggest you want hits to your website to improve your seo. To remain on the site for 2 minutes.....Seo Seo Seo

Xmas tree...fallen off....think we have

My web designers have made a few errors ??!!!
Yes right !

So get them to sort it

I suggest you want hits to your website to improve your seo. To remain on the site for 2 minutes.....Seo Seo Seo

Xmas tree...fallen off....think we have
I will be donating £1 for each email received - better still if you can tell me about any errors on the site as we keep spotting them. example some pages dont load correctly on a mobile phone

Here's a suggestion rhino,

Get the web developers to fix anything, that's there job, not ours,

Give to charity out the goodness of your heart, not through self gain.

And stop using the thick window cleaners to help your ranking.

I like you, but come on rhino, this is horrifically obvious your after clicks and ranking.

Praying on the thick and ignorant for your self gain!

render cleaning

Post this to your mates on CIU, they'll have a field day :rofl:

Once you guys are done with Rhinos site can you check out the paypal tab on mine please. To test it just pay £10, and for everyone that does it I will donate a pound to charity. :thumbsup:

Lame, you could have just asked and a few people might have thrown you a bone, but if you'll tell a bull**** story like this, then theres no way you can be trusted to pay your dues to a charity anyway.:thumbsdown:

Whether or not this is genuine is irelevent but just so you know rino all links in posts are no follow so no SEO benefit what so ever. I will have a look around though

Back