Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift Blue Pole

paul1

HI guys

has anyone used or currently using the facelift pole - the blue one ? if so what are they like ? thinking of getting one to try out?

cheers

that will be the hybrid.love the clamps on these phoenix poles.i use the full carbon.shame they stopped making the 18 ft carbon!!they only do a 22 ft carbon with these clamps.the hybrid will be a bit whippy for you, compared to a carbon pole.

ive heard the way the clamps are on those poles they tend to wear out quicker,not sure if its true or not but read a few similar comments here and there!

only ever heard bad things about the longevity of these poles
Had my two carbon facelift poles for 2 years and still going strong, no issues at all,

Gardiner wins for quality, but I prefer the facelift clamps,

My dream pole would be a Gatdiner pole with facelift clamps,

The facelift clamps are so easy to use, and so fast, no spinning, pole doesn't spin when bringing it down, and you can do it one handed with ease,

Would love Alex to bring out the option for similar clamps on the gardiner poles

2 years out of a pole ? we change our dailys every 14 months buy this time there cracking , and making funny nosies

you lose any commcal work yet there a new guy in town doing a flat 14 pounds an hour , they have a 7 strong canvesring team permently ringing everybody for work ! lol tried three of mine yesterday but there all my mates so were told to do one

Not lost anything yet, they sound like plonkers,

Yeah look after my poles and they last

Not lost anything yet, they sound like plonkers,
Yeah look after my poles and they last
there far from plonkers my good friend , award winning company that's will clean up as they know most of the comcail firms already

its a bummer wheb u get these types coming in and under cuting every one , i had a pheonix that only lasted a year b 4 it was wore out i had a stiff section to wich was a blady nte mare till it wore in the clamps r nce on them tho but i wouldent get a nother i saw the blue one at the show extended with a brush on and it looked ok for a glass hibrid pole to b fair i think the best hibrid pole on the market is the clx range tho as there 60 percent carbon i think

its a bummer wheb u get these types coming in and under cuting every one , i had a pheonix that only lasted a year b 4 it was wore out i had a stiff section to wich was a blady nte mare till it wore in the clamps r nce on them tho but i wouldent get a nother i saw the blue one at the show extended with a brush on and it looked ok for a glass hibrid pole to b fair i think the best hibrid pole on the market is the clx range tho as there 60 percent carbon i think
there going to be hurting a few window cleaners round here , under cutting like that but we don't do many commcail jobs round here as ours are mostly in London

there going to be hurting a few window cleaners round here , under cutting like that but we don't do many commcail jobs round here as ours are mostly in London
Who is 'there' then?

Because I've asked all the local windies noddy, and no one knows who your talking about, so no ones worried...

Spoke to Simon (Davis) Steve from s&s, and pureclean;

No ones heard of any one coming in to Colchester undercutting...

Steve has the council contract he usually knows when anything like this happens,

You sure your not talking about your own cheap company you were talking about in the other thread @noddy :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
if you opened your eyes as much as you talked to other window cleaners you would see whats going

there doing full service from sercuty of the site from being first built to builders clean , gardening , window cleaning , carpet cleaning the whole package even office cleaning one company one service

ive just bought the work off to window cleaners that have packed in and gone to work for them

Yes noddy,

And again I ask,

Who is it then? And how come no one but you seems to know? No one else has heard a dicky bird?

If your talking about j&j then as said there not a concern

The only ones with that sort of business plan are j&j, they also want to open a shop like polarbrite

Latest Posts

Back