steve garwood

which one?

steve garwood

Been chatting to ben the pressure washer fella recently about a new machine and really cannot make my mind up.

My old karcher has seen better days and I don't want to build up any more patio cleans as I'm rushed off my feet with the window cleaning. I, or my worker Danny only do about one drive a month, so not sure whether coughing up £750 is worth it.

I'm indecisive by nature, so this is bugging me. What do you guys think?

steve garwood
Been chatting to ben the pressure washer fella recently about a new machine and really cannot make my mind up.

My old karcher has seen better days and I don't want to build up any more patio cleans as I'm rushed off my feet with the window cleaning. I, or my worker Danny only do about one drive a month, so not sure whether coughing up £750 is worth it.

I'm indecisive by nature, so this is bugging me. What do you guys think?

Ok, I will take on all the advise given. Lol :D

Guest Solarpanelcleanington

If you question something, then it's a no.

Unless it's a yes.

Or maybe.

mark

if you want a machine that you can easily transport(without breaking your back),reliable,powerful,economical on fuel-go for a loncin.if your cleaning drives day in day out go to rutland,excellent customer service & machines

steve garwood
if you want a machine that you can easily transport(without breaking your back),reliable,powerful,economical on fuel-go for a loncin.if your cleaning drives day in day out go to rutland,excellent customer service & machines

Thanks mark. Aren't the petrol ones really heavy for getting in the van? Also storage might be a problem, my garage is ramo. Its a real dilemma, id prefer a petrol one as its 15L per min, but a decent electrical karcher at 12L per min would make storage and loading easier. Decisions decisions

mark

the loncin, 210, 12lpm is a petrol machine,light,doesnt take up much room.handle detaches.comes with turbo nozzle,lance,water hose,pressure hose etc.like I say it suits me,im not doing drives everyday & your not going to break the bank:thumbsup:

steve garwood
the loncin, 210, 12lpm is a petrol machine,light,doesnt take up much room.handle detaches.comes with turbo nozzle,lance,water hose,pressure hose etc.like I say it suits me,im not doing drives everyday & your not going to break the bank:thumbsup:

Thanks mark. Trying to find that on the Rutland site and google but no luck

mark

steve; google" jet mac systems",he also does loads of you tube vids to help with your machine.

mark

you can buy one direct off terry for £410-thats everything you need including delivery.also ebay.tbh he gave me the wrong lance but that's it,its not missed a beat.

steve garwood
you can buy one direct off terry for £410-thats everything you need including delivery.also ebay.tbh he gave me the wrong lance but that's it,its not missed a beat.

Cheers mark, will have a butchers now :thumbsup:

steve garwood
No go with Ben at Rutland pumps.

I might just do that. If only I could make my bloody mind up!!!

Neil

Ben at Rutland pumps great fella and customer service [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark

just make sure you consider the size & weight of the machine you buy.will you be able get in and out of your van easily.for jobs etc.you might need ramps!!!some of these pressure washer are right mothers to move about!!!

steve garwood

Do you think that 210 is powerful enough for massive drives mark?

super mck

Yep I've got a Briggs & Stratton 5:5hp 12lpm.great bit of kit just get one with the turbo nozzle. Briggs&stratton vangaurd

mark

yes I do steve.i cleaned three drives rolled in to one a couple of weeks ago & it did a great job,especially with the turbo nozzle.12lpm.the main reason I bought this machine- is because I wanted something I could move about easily.okay!!! you can get a machine at 15lpm but you will pay more & it way a lot heavier.

steve garwood
yes I do steve.i cleaned three drives rolled in to one a couple of weeks ago & it did a great job,especially with the turbo nozzle.12lpm.the main reason I bought this machine- is because I wanted something I could move about easily.okay!!! you can get a machine at 15lpm but you will pay more & it way a lot heavier.

Been chatting with terry, nice fella. And so is ben at Rutland pumps. Gonna choose in the next day or two. Thanks for your help with this :thumbsup:

super mck

Just go for a Honda or Briggs& Stratton not that other stuff?

mark

if your going to make a statement like that at least explain the reasons why? so you can help the op.what do you mean the other stuff????