Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

which one?

steve garwood

ginger lion
Been chatting to ben the pressure washer fella recently about a new machine and really cannot make my mind up.

My old karcher has seen better days and I don't want to build up any more patio cleans as I'm rushed off my feet with the window cleaning. I, or my worker Danny only do about one drive a month, so not sure whether coughing up £750 is worth it.

I'm indecisive by nature, so this is bugging me. What do you guys think?

Been chatting to ben the pressure washer fella recently about a new machine and really cannot make my mind up. My old karcher has seen better days and I don't want to build up any more patio cleans as I'm rushed off my feet with the window cleaning. I, or my worker Danny only do about one drive a month, so not sure whether coughing up £750 is worth it.

I'm indecisive by nature, so this is bugging me. What do you guys think?
Ok, I will take on all the advise given. Lol /emoticons/biggrin.png

If you question something, then it's a no.

Unless it's a yes.

Or maybe.

if you want a machine that you can easily transport(without breaking your back),reliable,powerful,economical on fuel-go for a loncin.if your cleaning drives day in day out go to rutland,excellent customer service & machines

if you want a machine that you can easily transport(without breaking your back),reliable,powerful,economical on fuel-go for a loncin.if your cleaning drives day in day out go to rutland,excellent customer service & machines
Thanks mark. Aren't the petrol ones really heavy for getting in the van? Also storage might be a problem, my garage is ramo. Its a real dilemma, id prefer a petrol one as its 15L per min, but a decent electrical karcher at 12L per min would make storage and loading easier. Decisions decisions

the loncin, 210, 12lpm is a petrol machine,light,doesnt take up much room.handle detaches.comes with turbo nozzle,lance,water hose,pressure hose etc.like I say it suits me,im not doing drives everyday & your not going to break the bank:thumbsup:

the loncin, 210, 12lpm is a petrol machine,light,doesnt take up much room.handle detaches.comes with turbo nozzle,lance,water hose,pressure hose etc.like I say it suits me,im not doing drives everyday & your not going to break the bank:thumbsup:
Thanks mark. Trying to find that on the Rutland site and google but no luck

steve; google" jet mac systems",he also does loads of you tube vids to help with your machine.

you can buy one direct off terry for £410-thats everything you need including delivery.also ebay.tbh he gave me the wrong lance but that's it,its not missed a beat.

you can buy one direct off terry for £410-thats everything you need including delivery.also ebay.tbh he gave me the wrong lance but that's it,its not missed a beat.
Cheers mark, will have a butchers now :thumbsup:

Ben at Rutland pumps great fella and customer service [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just make sure you consider the size & weight of the machine you buy.will you be able get in and out of your van easily.for jobs etc.you might need ramps!!!some of these pressure washer are right mothers to move about!!!

Do you think that 210 is powerful enough for massive drives mark?

yes I do steve.i cleaned three drives rolled in to one a couple of weeks ago & it did a great job,especially with the turbo nozzle.12lpm.the main reason I bought this machine- is because I wanted something I could move about easily.okay!!! you can get a machine at 15lpm but you will pay more & it way a lot heavier.

yes I do steve.i cleaned three drives rolled in to one a couple of weeks ago & it did a great job,especially with the turbo nozzle.12lpm.the main reason I bought this machine- is because I wanted something I could move about easily.okay!!! you can get a machine at 15lpm but you will pay more & it way a lot heavier.
Been chatting with terry, nice fella. And so is ben at Rutland pumps. Gonna choose in the next day or two. Thanks for your help with this :thumbsup:

if your going to make a statement like that at least explain the reasons why? so you can help the op.what do you mean the other stuff????

Latest Posts

Back