Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Online Webinar....Anyone interested.....?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

Something i have been toying with for some time now.

Basically you need a pc or laptop with a web cam and we all sign in online and can video chat.

The idea was once a month meet up and just talk about work. Good/bad/new ideas etc.

Could be fun /emoticons/smile.png

Or not lol

It's not a money making scheme lol. Incase people think that's what I wanna do.

Will set one up. Where hopefully people can drop in and out. Maybe a chat room would be easier to start off with. Does this forum have a chat room ?

Something i have been toying with for some time now.
Basically you need a pc or laptop with a web cam and we all sign in online and can video chat.

The idea was once a month meet up and just talk about work. Good/bad/new ideas etc.

Could be fun /emoticons/smile.png

Or not lol
Something i have thought about before also but never bothered.

A nice idea, could be good fun… I have often wondered where the chatroom off here went? Be nice to have it open a hour or 2 each evening, I could see it getting used more if it was a regular thing??

Wondering if there's any way i could do it with my phone as haven't got a camera for my laptop at the moment

I am on skype all the time

Due to the fact i play an online strategy game that each server/game takes about a year and we have alliances etc

Pretty sad but i have been playing a game called travian for about 5 years now and usually several servers at a time

I need a life

A nice idea, could be good fun… I have often wondered where the chatroom off here went? Be nice to have it open a hour or 2 each evening, I could see it getting used more if it was a regular thing??
It was a regular thing every Friday for two hours but rarly used so ditched it.

Back