Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

opinions please, go cardless info for customers

This is something else I could do with some advice on. Plenty say they will use GoCardleess, I send them the email, but they do not sign up, they still just pay cash or Paypal, is there any advice on how to get them on Gocardless as it would be a lot smoother in the long run.

Could always go with the stance, from 2016 all customers using our regular window cleaning services must be setup and paying on automated GoCardless billing, easily setup in 5 minutues from our website, otherwise you get the chop in 28 days! :rofl:

Yep you no doubt would, not a stance I would take, more just a little joke on what you could say!

You need to offer a incentive that makes being on GoCardless far better than sending payment in any other way to you. Such as monthly prize draw, reduced cleaning fee, could even offer a £10 cash reward to all customers on GoCardless when they refer a friend to you. Something anyway that makes it the better club to be in than just being a cash or paypal payer.

I do a lot of commercials. Prob only have 100/150 houses. Over half of them r pensioners. They don't like change. Leave ya existing customers as they r. Perhaps make ya new ones sign up for ya go cardless if u must

i thought of saying -- signing up will help me keep prices down--- but mrs said that was a bad idea as a few of mine are low anyway

I do a lot of commercials. Prob only have 100/150 houses. Over half of them r pensioners. They don't like change. Leave ya existing customers as they r. Perhaps make ya new ones sign up for ya go cardless if u must
Yeah I am not really thinking of my pensioners as they are always home with the cash so no biggie but we have a lot of midddle aged working folk that are out all day so it's really targeted at them.

i'm not gonna make anyone change im just offering it & hoping at first, new customers will have to go on it

Got my first go cardless customer today and I'm so glad it was her because the is down a twisty windy country lane and anytime I go back to collect she is never in. So my question is her name has came up as registering so where do I put her address in??

Back