Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to build a WFP trolley?

Fairy

Hi all,

I'm sure this has been asked before, but everytime I try to click on links on what they're buying it displays that the link has been expired, or some error.

I would like to know what kind of stuff I'll have to buy, anyone generous enough to help me out with what parts I'll have to buy and how to make a decent WFP trolley?

Thanks in advance guys, I really need it, and buying an already built one cost a bloody fortune!

/emoticons/smile.png

Any parts you need can be found on ebay

Jimmyboots threads are great but even without his links you only need to look on ebay for pump..battery..charger..flow controller of some description and then put together as per his threads

Any parts you need can be found on ebayJimmyboots threads are great but even without his links you only need to look on ebay for pump..battery..charger..flow controller of some description and then put together as per his threads
Thanks mate

piece of ****

mine consists of

folding alu trolley

fishing tackle box

pump

battery

tubing from b&q

quick release for pole end

few circlips/cable ties

25l barrel

cost about £60-£70 i think

You can and i like backpacks but that trolley was very easy to make and does exactly what i want it to do..a lot cheaper too..i can use it without moving it with 60m of hose on it

Back