Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

nce gutter job using the microlite with ankalad

tench0771

12316491_1631126420482685_5306638941431890736_n.jpg

was realy pushing it here as the angle on ladder was a bit far out but the pressure of me on the top with the rubber wheels on tiles with ankalad it seemed safe as houses

Why did you need an ankalad for that tench?

Your the new smurf /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

thats the resion i used it cos the drive way is sloping quiet sharply plus a microlite takes the pressure off the feet helping to stop it sliping im no hs vag thats for shore lol but i all ways make shore im safe also in that pic there is a gutter above the one in the pic a huge dormer i was at top of ladder poling the gutter above so the ankalad keeped it safe as it was quiet windy

Why did you need an ankalad for that tench?
Your the new smurf /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png
You guys really need to ask why he used it??

Not everyone is willing to take the risk

Fair enough he would probably be ok but why risk it if you don't have to

You guys really need to ask why he used it??Not everyone is willing to take the risk

Fair enough he would probably be ok but why risk it if you don't have to
Never needed one in my life /emoticons/biggrin.png

Tench knows I'm only winding him up Dave, you all know how I feel

About ankalads,

Each to there own /emoticons/smile.png

Yet you still reacted lol

Horses for courses mate i spent years working unsafe and now i am older i think my outlook on things has changed as i would rather not take the risk

My choice ..up to the individual what they will or won't risk and what they feel is safe

Reacted?

Yes that's how a forum works Dave, you tend to reply to comments that concern you, part of the way a thread grows you see.

/emoticons/tongue.png

Back